The BargainBuyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she separated from the husband? Not a whiff of him over Xmas
To be fair to him I don't think he buys into any of her shite. He's useful to her to mind the kids when she's doing try ons in dressing rooms and the like.

Reactions: 3
To be fair to him I don't think he buys into any of her shite. He's useful to her to mind the kids when she's doing try ons in dressing rooms and the like.
He must have no balls to nip the spending / constant home renovations in the bud if he is around

nothing. Just she can’t afford all that on her salary so why doesn’t he put the foot down

Reactions: 1
Holy jaysus, how many times does this one have to post about H&M fleece jumper, they all look the f**King same, all beige, all boring. Same with River Island dresses, she puts me off buying from those stores.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
nothing. Just she can’t afford all that on her salary so why doesn’t he put the foot down
Think she got a few quid from selling property or has something rented out. AFAIK she got redundancy years ago from insurance comp. Maybe that's where the money comes from. Either way she spends some amount on shite.

Reactions: 2
And the chinese food is out again, it's so repetitious, I am unfollowing now for good coz I am annoying myself 🤣🤣🤣. I'll look back in 6 months time and pray she adds a bit of colour, some bargains and maybe some content that's not greige.

Surprised it took her this long to get Covid with her daily trips to the centre to maul clothes!!

• Haha
She'd be lost without her mam and sister. Is the partner not around anymore??

Does this one ever stop spending money on absolute shite for herself & Zara shite for the children 🤯 from what I can see it’s an average 3 bed house she lives in so I’m intrigued as to where all the shite is stored 🤔 and also her voice .. so monotone & boring .. no get up & go in her at all .. wouldn’t influence me to buy a single thing!

Reactions: 8
Does this one ever stop spending money on absolute shite for herself & Zara shite for the children 🤯 from what I can see it’s an average 3 bed house she lives in so I’m intrigued as to where all the shite is stored 🤔 and also her voice .. so monotone & boring .. no get up & go in her at all .. wouldn’t influence me to buy a single thing!
She sometimes sells her shite on the local buy and sell pages.

Is say it killed her to stay out of blanch for a few days when she had covid. How many pairs of runners and leggings does one person need. No style whatsoever. Just wears whatever tack RI, HM and Zara have and looks like she's trying to dress like a teenager most of the time.

Reactions: 6
Did she just say ‘I got money for my birthday ‘ so can justify bhging bloody more runners ???? She sounds like a 5 year old ..and still not a bargain in sight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do we need to see her take away with the flash going off at the beginning of each shot??? How is that content? Least it’s not half eaten I suppose 🙄