The BargainBuyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t style the cream gilet with what she has on today but thinks a cream hoodie and jeans would be fab with it! 🤔 wonder where she got that idea from….all of her inspo comes from how the models are styled she acts like they are her original ideas!!!

Reactions: 3
Does anybody else get dizzy with the in and out to the mirror thing she does when showing off her latest zara purchase🤢 can’t even see the difference in the reversible jacket she has on standing in the dim lighting with the stupid grin on her face.

Reactions: 4
My god it's the same shite all the time, the boring clothes, her girls are gorgeous but jaysus it's the same type of images aswell over and over again. She is a snooze fest. What does she actually do that is if interest. She only influences me never to be influenced by her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My god it's the same shite all the time, the boring clothes, her girls are gorgeous but jaysus it's the same type of images aswell over and over again. She is a snooze fest. What does she actually do that is if interest. She only influences me never to be influenced by her.
The girls this, the girls that... Very boring lately.

Reactions: 4
What is the function of her page ??!!!!! She literally just screen grabs clothes from H&M, Zara and RI. Day in day out. Not a sale item to be had . I can’t understand the relevance of doing this daly

Reactions: 11
What is the function of her page ??!!!!! She literally just screen grabs clothes from H&M, Zara and RI. Day in day out. Not a sale item to be had . I can’t understand the relevance of doing this daly
followed for a while but it’s all so boring

Oh sweet lord no, I couldn’t deal watching her buy ‘bits’ for another child. And for them all to be skint with the cold in these ‘bits’!!!!

Reactions: 5
Oh sweet lord no, I couldn’t deal watching her buy ‘bits’ for another child. And for them all to be skint with the cold in these ‘bits’!!!!
If there was ever a woman with notions.... Its her! I feel sorry for those girls! As for another child, she'd be on the beg in the blink of an eye tagging them all and saying how much she loves their baby range aka send me freebies 🙄

Reactions: 2