Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
Been blackberry picking in my garden, don’t usually have so many ripe ones at this time of year.
20FA1186-D502-4471-BA8E-69890BF76805.jpeg

I got some gorgeous autumn/winter candles from tk maxx last year, mostly from sand and fog. My favourites were one called pumpkin harvest and one that was, I think, sandal wood based. Can’t wait to get more 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 16

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
September/ October - always my favourite time of year.
I love seeing the leaves change colour on the trees, they look magnificent.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

GirlOnTheTrain

I’m so glad I’ve found this thread! 🍁🍂🍁🍂 Even when I was a kid I always felt a bit uncomfortable in the Summer months, too hot, too bright, too loud! Give me chilly mornings, golden leaves, dusk and bonfires any day! Oh, and red wine by an open fire…or Baileys. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I put the duvet back in the duvet cover last night, no fan on and I didn’t wake up dripping in sweat. I’ve got out of bed this morning, felt a chill in the room and put my dressing gown on. I also live in a flat, third floor (top floor) and it hasn’t been below 28 degrees in here for ages. Autumn is definitely on its way 🙌🏻🍂🍁

• Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I love opening the curtains and seeing a gloomy day.

most people get excited when the sun comes out in autumn/winter, personally I hate it. Darker and gloomier the better for me.

• Heart

Limey

VIP Member
Schuh currently has up to 30% off certain Doc Marten boots/shoes at the moment. Just for anyone who was thinking of getting a pair. 🙂
My hand slipped and now I'm getting a pair of fur lined Chelsea boots delivered on Thursday 😭

• Heart
  • Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
I’ve just ordered some new boots. The pair I’ve worn for the last few winters were done in - does anybody else live in boots and chunky knits in the colder months? Also cosy pyjamas if at home and not going out 😂

• Heart

Beyondthebrink

I'm so glad a few of you have mentioned the sweating thing. I was thinking the other day that I don't remember being this CONSTANTLY sweaty during other summers! I'm bored of it. Makes me feel so gross.

Roll on those cooler days!

Reactions: 14

Silverback

VIP Member
It’s my day off today so I’m lazing around with my feet up listening to the rain patter on the window. ❤ I love autumn.

• Heart
I can’t wait for autumn winter because I am sooooo sick of fucking SWEATING. Oh my good god I am constantly, and I mean constantly having to dabb sweat off my top lip and forehead. It’s so embarrassing for me (I’m female, in my 30’s and quite overweight). But I’ve not suffered like this before in the summer. It’s not enjoyable at all. I despise hot weather in this country I really do. There’s no cool breeze, it’s just thick, sticky, hot air.

Roll on it being bitterly cold outside and all the cars have frosty frozen leaves on the windshields.
Oh god, me too. Yesterday started off all grey and foggy so I excitedly looked in my jumper drawer when I was getting ready for work... but a quick look out of the window told me it was still warm because other people were outside in shorts and t-shirts at 8am. Just as well, as it was muggy and unbearable by lunchtime. Same as today, sweaty and horrible. I WANT TO WEAR BOOTS AND JUMPERS NOW😡