Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nicalibres

VIP Member
I took my puppy a walk at 6.30 this morning and it was so fresh and crisp ๐Ÿ˜‡.

I canโ€™t wait for summer to be over - I donโ€™t know what it is but it genuinely makes me feel really down?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

georgiecait

VIP Member
Itโ€™s quarter past midnight and Iโ€™m walking home after getting the late train. Thereโ€™s a slight mist and itโ€™s chilly (ok Iโ€™m only wearing a dress ๐Ÿ˜…) and there are yellow crunchy leaves on the pavement.
Itโ€™s close guys!
๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฆ‰

• Heart

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Went for a walk this morning, it was fresh and a leaf fell in front of me ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ˜ญ it makes me sooo happy. I want to get my scarves out already!

• Heart

DLMM4129

Roast dinner followed by apple and blackberry crumble today ๐Ÿ˜‹ Just need the temperature to drop by 10 degrees ๐Ÿฅต

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I love Autumn and winter they're by far my fav times of year, summer is my least favourite season. Autumn fashion is my fav and I love just being able to wrap up in cosy clothes. I basically live in my blanket hoodie round the house through Autumn/winter, it's great :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

Beyondthebrink

Does anybody else love treating themselves to new stationery in September?! It's always a month that reminds me of going back to school and fresh starts! ๐Ÿ–Š๐Ÿ“˜๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
Absolutely love autumn. Already started buying clothes and bought the north face fluffy jacket. Ready to be a basic bitch and watch twilight whilst it rains ๐Ÿงก

• Heart

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
Yeah being able to sleep better is a massive positive for me. During the heat I struggle to sleep well, even with a fan on. Cool weather is ideal for me to sleep well. Love it.

• Heart

georgiecait

VIP Member
๐ŸŽƒ โ˜• Pumpkin Spice recipe โ˜•๐ŸŽƒ

2 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground cloves
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp all spice

This is what makes up pumpkin spice which you can sprinkle on coffee and add in autumnal baking recipes.

• Heart

xcyber

Chatty Member
Last week it looked grey out and I got excited that autumn had arrived so I wore my jacket. Long story short I was sweating balls 5 mins later.

• Haha

DLMM4129

Today I bought myself a large warm cashmere Yankee candle, and also The Hygge Holiday to read when the kids go back to school ๐Ÿ‚ (think someone recommended it on here?)

Also got a couple of pumpkin candles in TK Maxx + some pumpkin spice syrup.

And Iโ€™ve started to crochet some pumpkins to decorate the house ๐ŸŽƒ

• Heart

georgiecait

VIP Member
Iโ€™ve made a list of Autumnal mugs (sorry UK only), happy shopping ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽƒ Donโ€™t forget to check Etsy and support small businesses!

Anthropologie:

Next:

EBay:

Other:

The Little Hygge Co:

• Heart

greenvelvet

VIP Member
I absolutely love summer but I have to say I am so looking forward to autumn. It's been feeling autumnal the last couple of days and I am so in love with it. The last bit of seasonal decoration I bought was for autumn last year so I'm happy to dig it all out and give my flat an upgrade!

Because we have a small flat and kitchen, as much as I love a summer salad, I love being able to do a one-pot stew or casserole or curry and let it cook for hours til the meat falls off the bone and the potatoes soak up the flavours. I live near an AONB and my favourite thing to do is go on a long walk, rain or shine, collect conkers and pinecones, and go for a pub lunch to have a roast somewhere with the fireplace crackling. Coming home as the sun sets and rallying myself to make an apple crumble or pumpkin pie, showering as it bakes, snuggling up under a blanket, not because I'm freezing, but just because it's a tiny bit chilly. Heaven!!

• Heart

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
I really love autumn. My friends think I'm mad for it. I can't bear the summer. Everyone wants to go out because it's "such a lovely day" ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
Also is it just me who hates summer clothes? The ratio of winter to summer clothes is so uneven in my wardrobe that I can never find anything to wear!

Kim Mild

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel like the start of the school year feels like more of a new start than January?

LittleMy

VIP Member
I like a more alternative/grungy style, here are some of the things Iโ€™ll probably be wearing in A/W:

47A7B03B-6579-4578-9E76-8551FE297D2A.jpeg
5534EF16-47DF-46D4-A981-04B1843EA3E5.jpeg
CF8B2251-71AA-40CF-8990-9EBB21C94451.jpeg
64BE84BD-3FF3-4B1C-B273-B5B61F48DD78.jpeg

I also tend to wear a lot of band t-shirts, leggings and skinny jeans, Converse and oversized jumpers/hoodies, as well as tights with boots and dresses (midi and smock type). I like mostly dark colours with little pops of colour here and there - always find it so hard to dress for summer because of this.

• Heart

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
Im a big fan of autumn too, dont get me wrong, I like the summer but you cant beat dressing in your wintery and warm clothes ( I LOVE a wooly hat) going for a lovely crisp dog walk and back home to something warming cooking in the slow cooker followed by a glass of red in front of the fire of ๐Ÿ’ž

• Heart