Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dxo

I have pinecones on my dining room table 🤩

Mornings are definitely feeling more and more autumnal.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

candyland_

VIP Member
Feels like autumn today.. Since it’s a rainy and gloomy day I’m going to start putting my fairy lights back up on shelves around the house ready for these dark nights that are creeping in.

• Heart

ScoutFinch

I’ve just been to T K Maxx and got the pumpkin spice syrup and a pumpkin spice candle. All ready to be a festive basic bitch tomorrow 🎃😂

• Heart

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
Screenshot_2022-08-31-12-10-35-42.jpg

I also love coats, camel coats, that sort of thing. This ad came up in the middle of this thread and the orange coat screams autumn for me.
Oh if only it wasn't £300...

• Heart

freshhead

Heatwave incoming next week guys, will it be wrong for me to sit in the garden of an evening making my autumn pumpkins out of old jumpers? I think not ☺

• Haha

Kim Mild

VIP Member
I was making my own spiced autumn lattes last year , they were lovely . I used some dairy free squierty whip with cinnamon sprinkled on for a topping.

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
Just sat here waiting for spooky season to arrive like:

We’re doing Orlando Florida at the beginning of October next year, I can’t wait to experience fall in the US (even although it’ll still be very warm).

Limey

VIP Member
Had a lovely stroll around Edinburgh yesterday, cold enough to wear jeans again! Can't wait for it to be cold and clear, when the tourists have gone home 😂

Going to TK Maxx this weekend to start stocking up on Pumpkin Spice candles.

• Heart

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
My autumn pyjamas came and I can confirm that they’re amazing! So cosy and soft. Loving the dull weather today🍁 happy 1st sept!🤎

• Heart

Brunette7

I love this. Got new uggs in the sale ready to crack out at the first sign. Autumn candles ready, can't wait for hocus pocus 2, already sorted sons Halloween outfit. Can't wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

xcyber

Chatty Member
I’ve booked myself in for a copper balayage. I’m ready for my hair to reflect my autumnal mood.

• Heart
Reactions: 12