Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
I can’t wait to start wearing scarves again! Double chin? Wrap that scarf around and it’s gone 🤣 same for the dreaded spots on your chin, big wooly scarf wrapped around your neck and no one knows 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

LittleMy

VIP Member
Schuh currently has up to 30% off certain Doc Marten boots/shoes at the moment. Just for anyone who was thinking of getting a pair. 🙂

• Heart
  • Wow

marjan

Chatty Member
Started rewatching the vampire diaries because it reminds me of autumn and I was just telling my boyfriend how excited I am for cold mornings, hot tea and cinnamon candles 😅 I love this thread already

• Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
I was checking H&M website to start buying some hoodies and jumper. I am looking forward to fold and tidy up my jumper later. What the fuck is crop jumper or hoodies, why are they even a thing
I saw a cropped raincoat last week when I was fantasy shopping online, presumably for people who enjoy being soaking wet from the ribs down in winter 🤷‍♂️ I don't get who is designing, manufacturing or trying to sell this stuff.

• Haha

maharini

Ooh. I’m in t’north, my OH volunteers at a national trust place and he told me yesterday there are enough crispy leaves for a leaf kick this weekend. Anyway. Autumnal fact - leaf drop starts at the most northerly point and travels down the country at about 30 miles a day. *burrows in shoe cupboard for leaf kicking boots*

• Heart
Reactions: 17

LittleMy

VIP Member
I’ve been forbade from buying any new Halloween stuff. My husband says it’s all a waste of money. I don’t need that kind of negativity in my life.

Thinking of putting him up for sale on Marketplace. 🤔

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
How have I just found this thread?!
I hate summer, I can just about abide spring, but when it gets hot I feel so down, like reverse sad. I just feel so miserable in this weather and hate having to do a fake smile and agree how lovely the weather is. I am constantly checking the weather, hoping it won't be 31° in the NW.
I can't wait for Autumn, I mean I'm dreading the heating bill, but I just can't wait for the leaves to fall and being all cosy at home. I feel so happy in Autumn and winter and more me if that makes any sense.

• Heart

jaymie

VIP Member
I was checking H&M website to start buying some hoodies and jumper. I am looking forward to fold and tidy up my jumper later. What the fuck is crop jumper or hoodies, why are they even a thing

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’m due a baby this autumn, my first was also an autumn baby. My fave time of year hands down 🍂 🍁 🧡

I’ve not seen vampire diaries. Other than the autumnal feels, is it any good?

here’s my list (so far) of latter year watches.

TV
  • Gilmore girls
  • Slasher
  • Sabrina (first season)
  • Twin peaks
  • The bridge
  • The killing
  • Chestnut man

Films
  • You’ve got Mail
  • October Kiss
  • Practical Magic