The Autumn Thread #2 Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice 🍂 🍁 🎃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a wonderful first thread started by @roarke. Full of Autumn decor suggestions, TV series to watch and a thorough tutorial on the best doc martens to get this season.

Congrats to @LittleMy for the most votes for the thread title suggestion.

The countdown is on, we started on July 24th as none of us could wait and now we only have 9 DAYS until the official first day of Autumn!
It also looks like the weather forecast (at least in the UK) is finally on the cool down so crack open the pumpkin spice candles, cosy up in your fluffiest socks and blankets and pop on Gilmore Girls, not long now!

A special congratulations to all the Tattlers who've joined the thread and shared they're expecting a little one in Autumn, we wish you all the very best and can't wait to hear how you get on 🤱

Happy Fall Y'all!

🍂 🍁 🎃 🧣🧦 📚☕ 🦊 🎃 🪵 🌰 🕸 ⚰ 🌕🦇 🦔 📙 🥧

1663187209345.png

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Please can someone give us the run down on Autumn drinks apart from the PSL? Please & thank you 😊

Reactions: 3
Costa does a lovely Black Forest hot choc during winter. For Autumn they have a new maple hazel range which I haven’t tried yet so can’t rate but I’m keen to. As well as the ever popular PSL, Starbucks are doing a pumpkin cream cold brew and salted maple and caramel latte

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If anyone's thinking of having the pumpkin spice cookie at Starbucks, don't, it's so bland.

Reactions: 1
Costa are doing a maple hazel range this year that sounds nice

6BEFE178-05C3-4F10-ADDB-BE139045D214.jpeg

The black Forrest hot chocolate is one of my favourite things about autumn. I can’t wait for my first one of the season 😋

I’ve never tried a PSL. This year might be the year I try one 🎃 🍁

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hot Ribena... don't knock it till you've tried it!
I used to work in a travel agent shop that was freezing and lived on hot squash.

We’re going to a caravan holiday in Norfolk this weekend, looks like it will be raining all week. Can’t wait for a rainy beach walk collecting shells with my three year old. Hopefully we will find a Costa so I can try the Black Forest hot choc.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s really cooling down here now. Might be time to go into the loft this weekend and get out the winter clothes box.
For your information: snow fairy goes on sale next week!

Reactions: 5
Costa are doing a maple hazel range this year that sounds nice

View attachment 1578962

The black Forrest hot chocolate is one of my favourite things about autumn. I can’t wait for my first one of the season 😋

I’ve never tried a PSL. This year might be the year I try one 🎃 🍁
I jad themaple and hazelnut hot chocolate on sunday and it was very nice!

Talking of hot chocolates, I often add a dash of organge flavouring to mine at home to make a lovely hot chocolate orange

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I jad themaple and hazelnut hot chocolate on sunday and it was very nice!

Talking of hot chocolates, I often add a dash of organge flavouring to mine at home to make a lovely hot chocolate orange
I add cinnamon to all my hot drinks and it’s so cosy and good for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone in last thread asked for oils for Oliver bonds diffusers, I bought the S.W.Botanicals spiced pumpkin and autumn oil based off someone else in the thread. This thread is great for recs 🥰 also got a throw from Next!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Someone in last thread asked for oils for Oliver bonds diffusers, I bought the S.W.Botanicals spiced pumpkin and autumn oil based off someone else in the thread. This thread is great for recs 🥰 also got a throw from Next!
That was me! Thank you, I’ll look in to it 🥰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.