Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liddynz

Chatty Member
I’ve just started watching The Chestnut Man on Netflix when I should be working from home; it’s a Danish crime drama with autumn/Halloween vibes. It’s really good so far.
I’ve watched this. You’ll be singing the song in it soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
New Thread .... 🧵🧶
He lost his mum
But carried on
All hail King Charles
Of the British Isles

jaymie

VIP Member
Where are you in the country? It's quite nice where I am, over cast and a bit chilly, but I'm in the NW. I hope we don't get another heat wave.

I've just noticed the pumpkins growing in our garden, it's a sign that better days are coming.
London :(

Badirene

VIP Member

This company does a lovely spiced winterberry cordial, I had it last year at the outdoor Christmas market in Galway, it was fab. They do a clove cordial also and every Christmas morning we have mulled apple juice (with one of those mulled wine teabag things chucked in it) and I am going to try the clove with it this year. It's forecast for high twenties here again this week and I could cry, my lovely scarves just sitting in the press unused :cry:
🥵🥵🥵

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
I’ve not seen vampire diaries. Other than the autumnal feels, is it any good?

here’s my list (so far) of latter year watches.

TV
  • Gilmore girls
  • Slasher
  • Sabrina (first season)
  • Twin peaks
  • The bridge
  • The killing
  • Chestnut man

Films
  • You’ve got Mail
  • October Kiss
  • Practical Magic
  • Hocus Pocus
  • St Elmos Fire
  • Goonies
  • Coraline
  • The Craft
  • Sleepy Hollow
  • Knives Out
I haven't heard of some those films so thanks now I've got an autumn film list to get through. (y)

Y0H0

The humidity really needs to bugger off. It looks nice and autumnal outside with the recent thunderstorms and rain but it’s still so damn warm. Feels 10° warmer working in a hospital too, it’s like working inside a giant armpit with the mix of heat, sweat and smells😖

I ordered some autumn/winter coats from New Look though so I’m excited for them to arrive!
View attachment 1564629View attachment 1564630
Love them both. I need to get my self a mac for the school run. Been wearing my partners light weigh rab jacket for the past 4 years 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Also got some bits from aldi today to make a big stew 🥰

Lola UK

VIP Member
Oh I love a festive drink!!! I even bought some trader joes pumpkin spice so I could try and make PSL at home… it never tastes the same as Starbucks though!

Elbow80

I'm the same white all summer!. Furn have some pretty sets. Last year I purchased the skandi woodland in brushed cotton and its sooo toasty.
Have you had any problem with the colour running? There are so many furn ones that I like but some of the reviews say that they fade quite quickly.