The Archie Battersbee case #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for the family too. Hollie has a lot of issues and she’s not equipped to cope with what’s happened.
We can judge her (and I am as guilty as anyone of that) but doesn’t change the fact she’s about to lose her active and lively child. How awful that must be. Her issues have made her like this and it’s likely inevitable that she has acted in the way she has.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Go Fund Me donations go straight to the bank account of the person who sets it up- that’s why there have been some scandals when people unconnected with a cause have raised money in this way or spent the money in ways that supporters think aren’t compatible with the reasons they gave. Compare and contrast with Dame Deb, who set up Just Giving arrangements (huge difference) which are paid directly to a charity registered with and subject to the rules of the charity commission and the law. I would absolutely never give to a GFM appeal, far too much scope for fraud, no regulation.

Reactions: 19
I feel sorry for the family too. Hollie has a lot of issues and she’s not equipped to cope with what’s happened.
We can judge her (and I am as guilty as anyone of that) but doesn’t change the fact she’s about to lose her active and lively child. How awful that must be. Her issues have made her like this and it’s likely inevitable that she has acted in the way she has.
It’s not inevitable at all. Nothing should ever lead a person to act in the monstrous way she has acted and continues to act

• Angry
Reactions: 18
It’s not inevitable at all. Nothing should ever lead a person to act in the monstrous way she has acted and continues to act
She's certainly not done herself any favours, and once Archie has been allowed to pass away, her supporters will move on to the next big tragedy, grief vultures that they are.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
A
I feel sorry a mother is going to lose her son but Hollie has acted in a disgusting selfish way. She's expecting and forcing medical staff to keep caring for a dead body. She then accuses them of starving and maltreatment. Hollie then posts pictures of her 12 year old wasting son in a nappy where all his friends can see. That will be the last image they see not one of him vibrant and alive.
If she truly had his best interests at heart, she would be letting his body go peacefully without all the drama. In court she has accepted he will die!!

Reactions: 33
Has anyone seen the screenshots of comments from neighbours/people who claim to know of illegal activities that were going on in the family home?

Allegedly, Lisa’s precarious house of cards is to come a tumblin’ down when A is dead (again).
Claims of illegal substances being distributed from the family and A sometimes used as a courier ☹

This family have a history of violence and Hollie/Lisa has no critical thinking skills whatsoever. I really feel for the nursing and medical staff having to deal with her and her lies.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Has anyone seen the screenshots of comments from neighbours/people who claim to know of illegal activities that were going on in the family home?

Allegedly, Lisa’s precarious house of cards is to come a tumblin’ down when A is dead (again).
Claims of illegal substances being distributed from the family and A sometimes used as a courier ☹

This family have a history of violence and Hollie/Lisa has no critical thinking skills whatsoever. I really feel for the nursing and medical staff having to deal with her and her lies.
Is any of that true or are people tit stirring for the sake of it? The woman is an unpleasant creature but is she really guilty of criminal activities involving her son? :eek:

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Confused as to why an article states he was taking part in a tiktok blackout challenge but yet was found with a ligature?

Reactions: 2
Go Fund Me donations go straight to the bank account of the person who sets it up- that’s why there have been some scandals when people unconnected with a cause have raised money in this way or spent the money in ways that supporters think aren’t compatible with the reasons they gave. Compare and contrast with Dame Deb, who set up Just Giving arrangements (huge difference) which are paid directly to a charity registered with and subject to the rules of the charity commission and the law. I would absolutely never give to a GFM appeal, far too much scope for fraud, no regulation.
Ashley cain is another one both claimed the money was going into a foundation yet hardly ever spent anything on sick kids . But on the wiki proof he paid his debts off the minute go fund me landed in his bank also living a very luxurious lifestyle compared to before when he was begging for money to pay for a hotel at the hospital

No show us please 👍 xx

Reactions: 4

I've seen people mention on fb that there are comments on the local newspaper articles. I looked a few days ago and couldn't find any but there are a couple on the latest article on Essex Echo facebokk Post atm. Saying something along the lines of people are going to be shocked when the real truth comes out about what happened

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Confused as to why an article states he was taking part in a tiktok blackout challenge but yet was found with a ligature?
It was a suicide attempt, but his mother obviously finds it easier to deal with, thinking her son was playing some daft game that went badly wrong, than knowing he was actively seeking his way out of this world.

Reactions: 20
It was a suicide attempt, but his mother obviously finds it easier to deal with, thinking her son was playing some daft game that went badly wrong, than knowing he was actively seeking his way out of this world.
thank you, it didn't add up at all

Reactions: 3

This honestly wouldn't surprise me. The police took his phone to see if they could find any evidence related to an online challenge. The last I heard from Lisa/Hollie was that they still had his phone. I know these things take time but part of me wonders if they're waiting for him to pass before they release what they've found because there could very well be something on there that doesnt paint her in a good light!

Reactions: 9
Who is Lisa?
Archie’s mother she seems to have a bit of a colourful past and changed her name.

One of the Facebook pages have screenshotted her latest statement where she is now blaming it on trying to cut costs and the dads hospital stay on bullies

Reactions: 7
She’s now blaming trolls for archies dad ending up in hospital .
that’s not fair nobody has beennasty to his dad if anything many sympathetic with him

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell, more "what's the rush?" on GBNews. He's had 3 months, he's been brain stem dead for weeks, it costs a fortune to the NHS to care for a boy who is never going to get better, as well as blocking that resource to a child who could potentially benefit. "What's the rush ?" ? What's the point ?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s now blaming trolls for archies dad ending up in hospital .
that’s not fair nobody has beennasty to his dad if anything many sympathetic with him
We had a patient stay on our Neuro ICU for nearly a year before they were discharged to a nursing home. It’s definitely not a cost decision ffs.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.