The Archie Battersbee case #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread! Haven’t been on Facebook. Is Archie’s dad having a heart attack? Hollie will love that. I’m at an appointment so the appeal has been refused? She is going to lose her tit. And I don’t mean in a heartbroken way.
He was taken ill at court this morning, that was the delay in starting the hearing. Hollie’s legal team requested an adjournment on the basis Archie’s dad should be there. The judges refused an adjournment on the basis that it doesn’t affect the outcome of their judgment and can be relayed back to his Dad by family members, and of course he can watch the YouTube channel should he wish. It was also mentioned that any potential adjournment wouldn’t have a time scale, could be days, weeks and that wouldn’t be in Archie’s best interests to adjourn for an unspecified amount of time.
They then refused the appeal and have left court for 10 minutes to allow any family members who wish to leave court (to be with the dad) to do so as the full judgment will take over an hour to be read

Reactions: 17
Can she do anything else at this point? There’s no more appeals is there?
Hopefully now she goes and spends time with him before his machines are turned off.

Reactions: 6
It looks like Archie will finally be able to rest. I really do feel for his family, this entire process will have extended their grieving process so much more. But I feel it is the best outcome for Archie and he will be able to be laid to rest now.

Reactions: 15
He was taken ill at court this morning, that was the delay in starting the hearing. Hollie’s legal team requested an adjournment on the basis Archie’s dad should be there. The judges refused an adjournment on the basis that it doesn’t affect the outcome of their judgment and can be relayed back to his Dad by family members, and of course he can watch the YouTube channel should he wish. It was also mentioned that any potential adjournment wouldn’t have a time scale, could be days, weeks and that wouldn’t be in Archie’s best interests to adjourn for an unspecified amount of time.
They then refused the appeal and have left court for 10 minutes to allow any family members who wish to leave court (to be with the dad) to do so as the full judgment will take over an hour to be read
Thank you for that.
I hope his Dad is okay. I think it’s quite disgusting she is blaming the “trolls’for that.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if I sound awfull but why on earth is no emotion in hollies face .
if court told me it was refused and basically the life support will be ending I would be beside myself . She never seems to look emotional or tears . I also feel sorry for archies dad must be so stressful for him no doubt she keeps telling him to agree with her else she won’t let him be at archies bed side I can see her being a witch like that 😞

Reactions: 16
I had to laugh, was mentioned she had been at Archie’s side all the time.

Errr? No she hasn’t 😂😂

Reactions: 10
I’m praying this little boy is allowed to die peacefully now. What an undignified and disrespectful way to end such a troubled life. His mother seems to be revelling in the attention, and looking at her past, this isn’t anything new.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why the duck have they put a judges wig on that monkey?? The monkey being so prominent seems so manipulative in itself but why the wig??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why the duck have they put a judges wig on that monkey?? The monkey being so prominent seems so manipulative in itself but why the wig??
It’s a way of being disrespectful to the actual Judges while giving enough wiggle room to deny it if called out?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It’s a way of being disrespectful to the actual Judges while giving enough wiggle room to deny it if called out?
I agree. But this is the same woman who said the court transcript was full of lies, the judges lie, doctors lie. Everyone but her.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.