The Archie Battersbee case #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for those judges. Yet another no win situation added to an already high profile case where there will be no winners.
If they adjourn, poor Archie continues as he is for god knows how long. If they dont, they’re even worse than they’re already being portrayed as for making a decision without the dad present

Reactions: 7
I swear I heard her say he was admitted last year to A&E for stress and then the the lawyer state he had a heart attack. Ermm 🤔 just me?

Reactions: 4
Reading between the lines it sounds like they have refused appeal too.

Reactions: 3
Refused to appeal. It seems that these judges are finally trying to reel in the circus and put Archie's best interests first.

Reactions: 24
Having a break then they are expecting it to take about an hour to go through the reasons for decision.

Reactions: 1
Adjournment refused. Appeal refused and Hayden’s original judgment upheld. I hope this is the end of all this now and they finally allow Archie to rest

Reactions: 22
Sounds like not adjourning!!!! So pleased!!!
It's the logical thing. If they had it would have a) been an indeterminate time until they came back together and b) would only have encouraged HD that 'health issues' in the parents can be used to draw out the process, and I would expect her or him to miraculously suffer from something at the next future judgement.

Reactions: 7
Hopefully Hollie goes and spends time with her son but I imagine she’s going to go ballistic on the AA

Reactions: 9
From PA Media: #Breaking Doctors can lawfully stop providing life-support treatment to 12-year-old Archie Battersbee, who is in a comatose state after suffering “catastrophic” brain damage three months ago, appeal judges have ruled

Reactions: 10
I'm supposed to be writing a dissertation yet I'm watching this on YouTube. I'm one of these grief tourists aren't I??

Did you see Hollie trying to look/get the attention of the man on her left? He avoided her. Hope he didn't tell her this was 100% likely to be approved or things are not looking good for him...

Reactions: 9
Thanks for the new thread! Haven’t been on Facebook. Is Archie’s dad having a heart attack? Hollie will love that. I’m at an appointment so the appeal has been refused? She is going to lose her tit. And I don’t mean in a heartbroken way.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.