The Archie Battersbee case #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There going to be violence when the court finds against her. They are going to need security to safeguard the staff.

Reactions: 16
Hollie is still maintaining doctors are lying. This was a thread in response to a newspaper article which claims the Judge made mistakes in this case.
I really think she should be told to keep her fat mouth shut.

I hope they get her for slander or liable, whatever it comes under tbh.

Think it’s needed at this point.

Reactions: 13
I don’t agree, the mother is creating a lot of this circus. She’s doing the rounds on tv, she’s banging on online about how the doctors are lying and trying to kill her son. Most parents whilst it would be the most devastating thing ever would trust and listen to and take guidance from medical professionals because funnily enough it’s not easy on them to have kids die either but it’s their job to do no harm, but not this lady why does she seem to think she is above medical professionals when she has 0 medical knowledge?
I also don’t agree. The woman is abhorrent. An absolute vulture picking over her dead child’s bones.

He isn’t breathing for himself. He’s got necrotic brain chunks floating in his spine fgs

Reactions: 21
Call me a cynic but i think she’s just trying to whip the army up with the court case tomorrow. Surely if the nurse noticed hes breathing she would do a lot more than take a note of it?

Reactions: 15
Personally can't wait the media circus after tomorrow. Telling the news he's breathing and calling the hospital liars in such a public manner?

Though it may just be a repeat of 'he's fighting, let him fight!'. I don't think she has a PR person behind her, and maybe her legal team has advised her with the limits to what she should say in interviews, but she seems to have done fairly okay not going into a crazy conspiracy rant

Maybe the Christian group are dealing with PR also? I genuinely think they're not mentioned enough when it comes to this because their influence may have resulted in this dragging on for a lot longer than it may have originally

Reactions: 9
I think she’s using this for the argument of why she doesn’t want them to turn the vent off and he then “goes blue gasping for breath” - she’s been against this from the start

Reactions: 6
Literally telling her army he’s taking breaths of his own 🤦🏻‍♀️
I mean, she’s grasping at straws and desprate so I do feel sorry for her.

Obligatory I’m not an RN or doctor but I have worked in hospitals. These machines are very, very sensitive. But they can only do what they’re programmed to do. So there could always be something up with the machine, there could be a kink in the tubing, a leek somewhere etc. The ICU nurses will be able to spot if there’s significant changes and act accordingly, people seriously under estimate how skilled those nurses are.

It could be anything. Even if he does take an occasional breath there’s zero guarantee that he’s going to get better and jump out of bed. He’d be permanently mentally and physically disabled. He’d have zero life beyond everything being done for him.

He’s not even on any suppressants so I find it very difficult to believe he’s going to come very far

Reactions: 12
I think most people can identify with being in the worst of circumstances, feeling hopeless, helpless, full of uncertainty and devastation…but these things don’t excuse her behaviour. The last thing Hollie needs is thousands of strangers/vultures egging her on and endorsing her conduct.

Reactions: 16
I think that the tide has turned in terms of support for her, though. I wonder how many children have had urgent surgeries cancelled that needed that ITU bed........ and he's using very precious resources in terms of medication and staff, let alone blood supplies. I was reading a thread on another forum and it was strangely compassionate towards Hollie whilst acknowledging that she's kind of a runaway train now that needs the brakes applying.

Reactions: 11
People with necrotic brain tissue in their lumbar spine don’t take breaths. Unless you’re a zombie on the walking dead

Reactions: 19
don’t know how many people follow the other forum so here’s some of what’s been shared by them:
View attachment 1416730
View attachment 1416733
View attachment 1416734
There’s also a post about how his BP is all over the place and how his meds have changed or something. Can’t really tell because reading some of these posts is like trying to figure out a puzzle of sorts
Im struggling to see how anyone is believing this utter bullshit. What is wrong with her?? It clearly is all lies she's clutching at straws making out that EVERYTHING the doctors are doing is wrong. How the hell would she know?? She's making herself look silly now she's making it so obvious she's lieing all she wants to do is bring out the hysterical mob mentality by making out the doctors are awful. She's one manipulative women. I'm hoping if these doctors are just incompetent monsters that she never uses the NHS again??

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Now telling the army that the actual court judgements are full of lies because they are “pro death and anti disability”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Archie isn't disabled though, he's dead. It's so strange they think pumping chemicals and gas into his corpse to basically just keep an electrical impulse going is a "disability".

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I think it’s astonishing that she honestly thinks she’s doing the right thing “would rather have 1% of Archie than none”
Clearly an energetic and athletic child, she would rather condemn him to a life of severe physical and mental disability on the off chance he did breathe on his own.
Sone things are worse than death.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I think it’s astonishing that she honestly thinks she’s doing the right thing “would rather have 1% of Archie than none”
Clearly an energetic and athletic child, she would rather condemn him to a life of severe physical and mental disability on the off chance he did breathe on his own.
Sone things are worse than death.

Yup. There’s a few videos of little Archie doing so many back flips in a row :(

And she wants him just to be absolutely nothing compared to his former self, if that means she has him in her life then she’s willing to pay the price. She’s gonna need that go fund me money for therapy..

Parents are ment to be thinking of their children.
Not just out for themselves.

I often think of failed attempts, and how if the person does survive, and left in absolute mess where they have 0 quality of life, and are basically stuck in their own body, like how much of a mental prisoner they would be. They wanted out, failed, and now have absolutely no legal (in the uk) out route because they cannot do anything without help. I know there are a few cases like this, breaks my heart.

Come on hollie, no doubt you read here, let the lil ones body go. He’s not on this earth anymore, it’s so clear to everyone can see it :(

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.