The Archie Battersbee case #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the Alfie Evans timeline. We are at the starting point of this now. Given that Hollie will also try to exhaust every possible legal avenue, this could go on for a few more weeks yet.

View attachment 1426627View attachment 1426628View attachment 1426630
I’m just reposting this from bubbadabut as this was the timeline for Alfie Evans. If Hollie goes the same way then we are on the equivalent of 6th March and Archie could still have over a month to go.

I wonder if Hollie will try and get him home once she’s exhausted all other court appeals. Not that she will exceed but just to prolong the process.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
no pre court update this morning from Hollie

which means she is def hiding something

wonder if she’s pushing because of the “breathing” to postpone?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Is the stream working for anyone?

When I follow the link it just takes me to the chanel and old videos nothing live.

Reactions: 1
Is the stream working for anyone?

When I follow the link it just takes me to the chanel and old videos nothing live.
No I don’t think they’ve gone live yet which makes me wonder if something is going on.

From what I’ve found, she can’t take it to Supreme Court if she’s refused the appeal. Hayden was smart enough to reject it in high court first. After this appeal that makes it two rejections which means it can’t go to Supreme Court? Without it being a Supreme Court case the ECHR will more than likely refuse to intervene.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I thought she'd already been to the ECHR, and they told her to do one.

Seems nonsensical that she can just keep going around the houses, dragging this whole sorry spectacle on.

From what I’ve found, she can’t take it to Supreme Court if she’s refused the appeal. Hayden was smart enough to reject it in high court first. After this appeal that makes it two rejections which means it can’t go to Supreme Court? Without it being a Supreme Court case the ECHR will more than likely refuse to intervene.
That still happened with Alfie Evans though so not sure why. Maybe they make an exception for certain cases? But court of appeal upheld Hayden’s decision on 6th March but they still requested permission from Supreme Court and ECHR. They both refused but it still delayed the withdrawal of life support.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’m just reposting this from bubbadabut as this was the timeline for Alfie Evans. If Hollie goes the same way then we are on the equivalent of 6th March and Archie could still have over a month to go.

I wonder if Hollie will try and get him home once she’s exhausted all other court appeals. Not that she will exceed but just to prolong the process.
I don't think he would last this long. Alfie still looked like a healthy chubby toddler where as Archie doesn't, he is wasting away.

Reactions: 3
And looking at that timeline it still took Supreme Court 12 days to refuse their permission to appeal.

this is what’s wrong with the process. They can continue to request permission to appeal but the time it takes between each stage.

• Sad
That still happened with Alfie Evans though so not sure why. Maybe they make an exception for certain cases? But court of appeal upheld Hayden’s decision on 6th March but they still requested permission from Supreme Court and ECHR. They both refused but it still delayed the withdrawal of life support.
I’m not sure that they asked Hayden to appeal before they went to court of appeal in AE case? If they went straight to the court of appeal then they would only have had one rejection and be able to apply to supreme

I don't think he would last this long. Alfie still looked like a healthy chubby toddler where as Archie doesn't, he is wasting away.
Sadly I agree. But that’s what they are hoping for isn’t it. It’s beyond cruel. Something has to change. It’s been nearly 4 months.

I’m not sure that they asked Hayden to appeal before they went to court of appeal in AE case? If they went straight to the court of appeal then they would only have had one rejection and be able to apply to supreme
oh I see what you mean. I’m not sure then. I really hope that’s the case and they can’t appeal anymore.

Delay tactic?
Those were my thoughts too 😔 I do hope he’s ok though, I can imagine it’s not just emotionally draining but I can envisage he’s had a private battle with Hollie on his hands and has just had to go with the flow so to speak

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.