The Archie Battersbee case #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it fascinating too, would love to see some kind of study on this behaviour. I guess it’s about being part of something and the attention that comes with it and then you have the people that want to fight against authority this is the only way they can do it. I’ve noticed you get people that have had involvement from authorities and maybe feel let down by them or angry towards them.
Social media gives them an easily accessible outlet.
I don't know if anyone's mentioned herd mentality. There are a lot of studies. I was catching up on the thread and just wanted to interject before I forget :cautious:

Reactions: 11
So DFA shared a video where Hollie was asking the low IQ brigade for their opinion on a fluctuation in the respiratory rate on the ventilator. One of them replied that she wasn’t a nurse or doctor, but there was no other logical explanation and that Archie must have taken a spontaneous breath.
No other logical explanation except artefacts and auto triggering of the ventilator… These people are deluded, even giving their opinions on matters that they have no qualifications to have opinions on.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So DFA shared a video where Hollie was asking the low IQ brigade for their opinion on a fluctuation in the respiratory rate on the ventilator. One of them replied that she wasn’t a nurse or doctor, but there was no other logical explanation and that Archie must have taken a spontaneous breath.
No other logical explanation except artefacts and auto triggering of the ventilator… These people are deluded, even giving their opinions on matters that they have no qualifications to have opinions on.
it shows the depths of her mistrust towards the hospital including the nurses no matter how much she says otherwise

DFA have a screen grab of a video Hollie posted on her own page presumably and Archie’s leg is skeletal - it’s horrifying. Makes you realise how bloated his face is in comparison

1BFDD96F-3A1A-4814-841D-59EFEADC7496.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I’ve been lurking on here for a while after the Mumsnet thread got pulled (probably because of me tbh) but I had to join. Is anyone looking on there now? It’s gone to tit. Dignity for all have ‘had their old page stolen’ and they’ve posted messenger messages from the Archie’s army admin team and the Archie’s Army have posted their side. Neither side is covered in glory tbh

There was a mums net thread? I lurk there now bit I assumed it was pulled ages ago. I went on Facebook briefly and saw Archie‘s sister post a bunch of DM’s. Haven’t checked the dignity page but yes sharing their horrible messages seems incredibly childish and distracts from the main issue!

Reactions: 10
It’s embarrassing from all sides really. Weird choice for DFA to share as the messages the girl sent were just as bad but also annoying that once again AA too thick to realise they aren’t being told the full truth and conveniently not shown the pics where Ella tells her to go Unalive herself etc

It’s embarrassing from all sides really. Weird choice for DFA to share as the messages the girl sent were just as bad but also annoying that once again AA too thick to realise they aren’t being told the full truth and conveniently not shown the pics where Ella tells her to go Unalive herself etc
I agree. Neither side looks good. The messages on both sides are awful.

Reactions: 9
It’s all really pathetic. Apparently Archie’s sister Lauren has posted screenshots that have been edited to show the other person in a bad light because she couldn’t provide the full conversation when asked.
But at the end of the day the only person who matters is Archie, but it seems all sides are losing that. I couldn’t imagine pissing about, causing drama, and messaging strangers and exchanging insults when my family member could have a cardiac arrest at any moment.

Reactions: 21
What mother in this position would have the headspace to be arguing on Facebook?

Whenever I’ve been worried about my child in the past my phone screen time has been 0.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
At least one of the screen shots provided on the post by A’s sister Lauren is a frame attempt. They claim it’s the D4A followers message but it’s not. It’s the other admin who sent it and then unsent it after they got their incriminating ‘evidence’. Ella posted a ss to the post that confirms it. The comment circled appears in all the ss shared by Ella, Lauren and D4A and was sent by the follower. The one directly below it was sent by the other admin in both the others

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What mother in this position would have the headspace to be arguing on Facebook?

Whenever I’ve been worried about my child in the past my phone screen time has been 0.
All most of us want is a quiet life and to keep ourselves to ourselves. That lot can't live without drama and sharing it with all and sundry. They are a simply a different breed.

Reactions: 12
Imagine having the energy for petty squabbles with strangers at a time like this.

Hollie now convinced that Archie is trying to breathe by himself
From the video she posted it definitely looked like auto triggering, most likely due to condensate in the tubing. There was absolutely no spontaneous effort seen on the waveform. This is so sad.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.