The Archie Battersbee case #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not the time to be booking holidays or winding other people up about them 😳😳
Yeah I’m not sure what is worse, booking a holiday probably using GFM money or making it up as “bait”?? You’d think she has other things on her mind. Apparently not

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I find it fascinating too, would love to see some kind of study on this behaviour. I guess it’s about being part of something and the attention that comes with it and then you have the people that want to fight against authority this is the only way they can do it. I’ve noticed you get people that have had involvement from authorities and maybe feel let down by them or angry towards them.
Social media gives them an easily accessible outlet.
I do think there is an element of ‘showing the posh toffs (doctors and judges) that they’re not better than us’ as well.

Reactions: 19
I find the grief tourists fascinating. What drives them to behave in these ways? I wish someone would write a book on it delving into the psyche. It’s always people from low socio-economic backgrounds and something about that seems to be the driving force. It’s utterly bizarre behaviour 🧐
It's because kids are "their world". It's all they've got to define themselves by - the fact that they've procreated.

I don't think these people have much going on upstairs, so they just focus on kids, because they love them "to the moon and back", and the're on about the same level intellectually. #myworld #mykids #makingmemories

Reactions: 15
I agree that they're obsessed with their kids in a sickly, sentimental way. They focus too much on social interaction and relationships as well. They're very much herd animals and take all their cues from others around them. I find them to be often quite paranoid and have massive chips on their shoulders which is expressed in an abrasive and even an aggressive manner.

Reactions: 11
I agree that they're obsessed with their kids in a sickly, sentimental way. They focus too much on social interaction and relationships as well. They're very much herd animals and take all their cues from others around them. I find them to be often quite paranoid and have massive chips on their shoulders which is expressed in an abrasive and even an aggressive manner.
It’s all a “protest too much” situation, like they’re trying to cover for the fact they’re actually terrible parents. Look at Hollie. Her relationship with her kids is beyond weird and I believe Archie was neglected

Reactions: 14
The more I follow this the more I think the mother is trying to pretend she was the perfect parent I went down a rabbit hole on another forum earlier and the amount of stuff she’s gone back and deleted coupled with the story changing every time she tells it just has red flags all over

trying to get in the papers before with daily Mail sad face. Just a constant need for attention

if the girl who did fundraising has said about a holiday to wind up the trolls that is again a huge red flag as why would you even be focusing on trolls or tit for tat when you have someone close to you in that condition.

I’ve seen the mother say she’s not named the platform of the ‘challenge’ but one look on Ella’s Facebook and she’s clearly named and blamed them.

The giving Archie more time argument, yet is wasting all of the time doing tv interviews when she could spend precious time with him.

Poor boy, hope he gets to rest in peace but unfortunately this family are going to milk this for all they can

Reactions: 13
Definitely. And they don't just love their kids, they have to tell everyone exactly how much they love their kids. It must be known across social media that they will do anything to protect their kids. If you don't do the same, how can you even call yourself a parent?!

I suppose if they're constantly extolling the virtues of their children during the good times, it means that they have to exponentially increase their efforts during the bad times. "Fighting" for them, getting tattoos done, balloon releases, wristbands, etc. They must be seen to show how much they love their kids at all times. Even though for the most part, their kids are probably little trouble-causing scrotes (but that's not the parents fault - it's never, ever their fault).

Reactions: 17
I don’t like Hollie and what she is doing but I don’t think it’s ok to be bringing her past up when her son is clearly dying . Just awfull everybody has a past some not as bad but no need on that dignity page how personal they are getting and the comments .

Reactions: 4
I don’t like Hollie and what she is doing but I don’t think it’s ok to be bringing her past up when her son is clearly dying . Just awfull everybody has a past some not as bad but no need on that dignity page how personal they are getting and the comments .
I do agree in the main, especially when it's just rumours. Also think it's completely irrelevant as to whether Archie should continue recieving care or not.

But a load of facebook posts from her and family members have just been shared by DFA which paint a really concerning picture of the household. Are there other young children in the family? It's depressing all round, especially when you know this whole situation is going to make the family even more suspicious and contrary to support services/teachers/social workers/doctors etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I do agree in the main, especially when it's just rumours. Also think it's completely irrelevant as to whether Archie should continue recieving care or not.

But a load of facebook posts from her and family members have just been shared which paint a really concerning picture of the household. Are there other young children in the family?
I don't think so no. She has two adult children then Archie I think.

Reactions: 3

But a load of facebook posts from her and family members have just been shared by DFA which paint a really concerning picture of the household. Are there other young children in the family? It's depressing all round, especially when you know this whole situation is going to make the family even more suspicious and contrary to support services/teachers/social workers/doctors etc.
I didn’t see that what did they share x

DFA saying another page shared it all what page 🤷🏻‍♀️

He’s not dying, he’s dead

Reactions: 15
Yes, the latest posts shared between mother and older son are 🤮. I have no idea how old the son is but seeing they date back six years and more, he couldn’t have been much older than Archie. Completely inappropriate and makes you wonder what the hell was going on in that household. I’ll even go as far to say that if those exchanges were happening in private conversation, fair play. But to publicly share those exchanges? Just bizarre. She took the ’cool’ mom thing waayyy yoo far.

Reactions: 6
Yes, the latest posts shared between mother and older son are 🤮. I have no idea how old the son is but seeing they date back six years and more, he couldn’t have been much older than Archie. Completely inappropriate and makes you wonder what the hell was going on in that household. I’ll even go as far to say that if those exchanges were happening in private conversation, fair play. But to publicly share those exchanges? Just bizarre. She took the ’cool’ mom thing waayyy yoo far.
I saw those screenshots. I do wonder if her behaviour contributed to Archie’s suicide

Reactions: 2
What are the latest posts?

I agree everyone has a past and her work etc shouldn’t matter. However her past of challenging authority and always thinking she knows best is concerning, how many people ignore doctors at the top of their game advising you. She’s been a dancer and apparently taking sex calls but is now fully qualified to tell doctors and nurses who have lived and trained for their profession that they are wrong.

why was there even this media circus anyway, surely these appeals etc can be done without going on every tv show and newspaper going

Reactions: 7
I saw those screenshots. I do wonder if her behaviour contributed to Archie’s suicide
Those screenshots are a whole other level of crazy. And I want to be clear it’s got absolutely nothing to do with her day job. You can be a good stripper and mother, it doesn’t have to be one of the other. But as the mother of three boys…hell, making jokes about Hollie ‘looking for biznis’. That’s a clip on the ear. Total lack of respect for her. Chaotic homelife that may or may not have contributed to his death. And now preaching to the Lord? This is why so many people are calling her out on her bullshit. Imagine knowing her for years and now witnessing this 360?

Reactions: 12
Those messages are 😱

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.