The Archie Battersbee case #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the latest posts?

I agree everyone has a past and her work etc shouldn’t matter. However her past of challenging authority and always thinking she knows best is concerning, how many people ignore doctors at the top of their game advising you. She’s been a dancer and apparently taking sex calls but is now fully qualified to tell doctors and nurses who have lived and trained for their profession that they are wrong.

why was there even this media circus anyway, surely these appeals etc can be done without going on every tv show and newspaper going
I’m not ofey (we’ve got a whole new lexicon!) with technology and sharing posts from other sites. But the New Zealand farmers have a very good thread. They’ve dug up posts going back 8 years +. I’m assuming these posts have been deleted so the army have no clue who they are supporting.

Reactions: 10
Yes, the latest posts shared between mother and older son are 🤮. I have no idea how old the son is but seeing they date back six years and more, he couldn’t have been much older than Archie. Completely inappropriate and makes you wonder what the hell was going on in that household. I’ll even go as far to say that if those exchanges were happening in private conversation, fair play. But to publicly share those exchanges? Just bizarre. She took the ’cool’ mom thing waayyy yoo far.
where are you seeing this?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
So when the machines are eventually switched off and Archies body is allowed to pass, will that be the day recorded on his death certificate or will it be the day in May?

Reactions: 1
I’ve no idea what messages people are on about. Only thing on the barmy army is Ella has been banned from Facebook and his sister posted a rant “for the trolls” defending Hollie and calling her a great parent and saying she is jealous of her as we can’t climb a pole. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Disgusting isn’t it. I’m getting the feeling some sort of abuse took place in that house.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The messages are disturbing. The way she took the monkey to court and sat it up looking at the judges 🐒

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She's your regular feral chav. She's probably paid more attention to Archie in the state he's in now than when he was alive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Wow
That is an eye opener to day the least I'm shocked 😲 how on earth can she speak to her child like that 😳 poor archive didn't stand a chance in that family absolutely vile poor boy . Clearly her children knew she was a sex worker . Also how she was talking to her child tom about his dad's virus disgusting as a mother ypu wouldn't ever do that no matter what you think of his latest partner cabt believe what I have just seen

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Looks like that weirdo who sat outside the hospital with oxygen tanks to help break out Charlie or Alfie (can’t remember which one) is there today. Because he’s part of the family now apparently.
Let him try. See how well that goes.

Absolute idiot.

Reactions: 2
Another quote from someone in the army:

"Iv just watched the court proceedings Hollie and I note it lasted 2 hours 11 mins and 22 seconds and I was the 22nd like on the court video so lots of 11:11 a sign from God in your favour."

So he was the 22nd like on the video... does he think he's so important?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So when the machines are eventually switched off and Archies body is allowed to pass, will that be the day recorded on his death certificate or will it be the day in May?
I think it'll be the day in May, currently he is still dead but being artificially kept alive.

I might be completely wrong so if anyone does know I'd be interested also!

Reactions: 3
Another quote from someone in the army:

"Iv just watched the court proceedings Hollie and I note it lasted 2 hours 11 mins and 22 seconds and I was the 22nd like on the court video so lots of 11:11 a sign from God in your favour."

So he was the 22nd like on the video... does he think he's so important?
Cloud cuckoo land really needs better passport control.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do think there is an element of ‘showing the posh toffs (doctors and judges) that they’re not better than us’ as well.
Absolutely. So many people from lower socioeconomic groups have a massive chip on their shoulders, and direct their hatred at people who had different opportunities to them and who are highly educated or skilled. When those people have relatives in hospital they are a nightmare to deal with and so rude and disrespectful (I’m not a posh toff but I expect many assume that I am)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Absolutely. So many people from lower socioeconomic groups have a massive chip on their shoulders, and direct their hatred at people who had different opportunities to them and who are highly educated or skilled. When those people have relatives in hospital they are a nightmare to deal with and so rude and disrespectful (I’m not a posh toff but I expect many assume that I am)
Yeah, I can agree with this. My family are like that. I trotted off to uni and now I get, ‘oooo you think you’re better than us’. Although, might I add, my family wouldn’t ever behave like this in a hospital if one of us was ill.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.