Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rachel H14

I think everyone that lives in that neighbourhood has had their car or van broken into.

Note that she says "in the last year". Crashgate happened 13 months ago. No defence there then.

Reactions: 1

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
I can't help thinking that putting parallel bars in a park is an accident waiting to happen. That sort of equipment is best in a supervised gym with appropriate safety mats etc
Maybe she could put some on the money she raised into his local gym in his name towards new gear or subsidising places for kids from poorer backgrounds.
Absolutely and most park gyms are for adults if you look at the machines despite many parents letting their dears use them.

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
I can’t remember who was driving, was it Hollie or Tom?
I'm not sure that's been made public tbh.

A woman (Hollie) was arrested on suspicion of GBH with intent while two men (Tom and Rhys) were arrested on suspicion of GBH with intent and criminal damage.

neroli

VIP Member
I just hope that that "someone" includes her and that her desire for control is thwarted.

terfette

Chatty Member
I've just came across a tiktok of a family with a lad who was punched on a night out and been declared brain dead but hospital want to turn off his life support. Horrified to see Hollie is supporting this family 🙈 another case for the grief tourist's to follow
I’ve just gone on their Facebook group and she’s on there. I’m having a read of the judgement from court now.
---
Yeah that's him. I do feel like they have more of a case than Hollie ever did because he is showing some very slight signs of brain activity whereas archie obviously didnt
He’s not anymore he’s in the same condition archie was with the coning.

IMG_1538.png

---
IMG_1540.jpeg

Last edited:

Rachel H14

I've not read that thread (8,500 posts!) so would not be surprised if Jeanette Baldwin knows Lauren Goodger. Jeanette's daughter (latest partner of Tom) is more than likely a friend too.

annie60

This was posted by Hollie on her FaceBook page yesterday
View attachment 1947491
I wonder what the "real truths and facts about Arch and his care" are? Has she been lying about him?
The reasons I can see why she has been trolled is because she created the media circus, insulted and humiliated the nursing staff, and it looks like she will continue to do so, blames the paramedics for their care and decision making at the time he hung himself. Plus she openly supports Tom and Lauren's vile messages threatening others.

How on Earth her handmaidens don't see this, I really do not know. Because thick as mince?

And I won't mention the (allegedly commited by Hollie) GBH with intent issue.
Is there any truth in this ?
live heard it related, but so far that’s all. I’ve not seen anything to substantiate it.
im not doubting it could be true though.

Millais

Chatty Member
Who knows if this delightful photo was taken before or after her “perfick angle” was born. Either way, as a mother of 2 myself, I would never dress like that, once it’s on the internet, it’s never gone…… I’d never put my children through that……
Is anyone here on the Lauren Goodger thread? The one she’s got her arm around looks like Lauren’s rough hairdresser mate who she’s sometimes papped with. Now that would be one hell of a crossover.

Haveyouanywool

VIP Member
My husband often had meetings with Barristers in Inner Temple and Lincoln Inn. He always remarked how small the Chambers were, and how many Barristers had their name plaques outside each one.
Have you any idea why HD would be consulting a barrister? If that is what she is indeed doing.

Rachel H14

Did Archie have ADHD? It only seems to mentioned by people on here, but as far as I can see, not Hollie herself. She has said he suffered from anxiety, but not anything else.

neroli

VIP Member
She could probably even be a candidate for female autism in view of the current interest in the different presentation? I really hope not though. She'd milk that for all it's worth.

stevenseagull

VIP Member
The Andy’s army lot appear to be even thicker and more argumentative - il give credit to Hollie she has (at least in public) said on there she disagrees with a protest at the hospital

Tofino

VIP Member
I find it strange (but maybe it isn’t) that it’s only a month each time they are bailed and not longer. I’m hoping that means they are close?