Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annie60

I don't know what the additional legal costs could be, or how much they would cost (if anything at all). If she had to pay, she would have said!

As for the funeral, these are free for children. A horse drawn hearse costs a maximum of £3,000, but that is what Hollie wanted.

The donation pages were set up for Archies ongoing care, when Hollie and the "Army" thought Archie would wake up when the machine was turned off, despite ALL the medical experts saying he was brain dead. Pretty soon after he died, the pages were closed and the money given to Hollie.

Maybe she spent a lot of it on the new car she has been seen driving around in. I don't know what could have happened to her last car?

Hollie also set up a donation page to get kids into MMA or boxing. Anyone know what happened to that?
I’ve definitely seen the claim that only one of the lawyers was pro bono and other wasn’t. I’ve seen some figures , from memory under 20k but in that region.
this was said publicly so of ot wasn’t right then the Christian law people would surely challenge ?
im not sure and only repeating what I’ve seen.
I don’t think it’s easy to challenge something that’s not a registered charity , and anyone who donated would know it’s more of a private donation,or gift
some of the claims I’ve seen in the internet where people were saying holidays , weekends away etc , we’re definitely without any basis.
as I say though, not my money or business.
not something I would ever ask for.

Reactions: 1

Rachel H14

Being convicted of "GBH with intent" carries a maximum sentence of life imprisonment.

Hopefully so in this case.
---
Me and the site are both very much still around. Use .pl and magic occurs.

At the moment Hollie has deemed that Archie's ghost is following her around.

I haven't been getting notifications when new stuff is posted so didn't see all the activity until i got tagged.
The magic has disappeared again.

Any idea how I can get it back again?

Last edited:

Rachel H14

Don't forget the bench! Also, wasn't she meant to be setting up some kind MMA scholarship for Sarfends other little urchins?

Finally, who could forget the Juicy Couture trackies she treated herself to while Archie was in hospital.

View attachment 2026516
Oh yes the bench and the MMA fund raising-I had forgotten!
A JG or GFM page was set up for the MMA, but cannot find it now. Think that it did raise some money, (but not enough for even a battered 1 series BMW).

EDIT:https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfun...u4hds5f6W2E-SGUdReLBGxfA_AgdoNyn6LL9Q_XPL-eew

"The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised".

Last edited:

CocoLoco2

VIP Member
I guess although the thread is mostly about her now, it’s still part of the Archie case. Plus I don’t think she can have a thread

annie60

Yes, especially when you’re buying BMWs.
Maybe. The funeral , funeral outfits and headstone wouldn’t give a lot of change though.
I didn’t give so it’s not really my business . I imagine those that did give we’re happy with the family keeping the money.
as I say, I guess it’s spent now.

AmeliaPevensie

I find it strange (but maybe it isn’t) that it’s only a month each time they are bailed and not longer. I’m hoping that means they are close?
Personally, I think it'll be to try to put pressure on police to nail it down. As mentioned though, it can be very hard to meet the threshold for CPS.

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
Is anyone here on the Lauren Goodger thread? The one she’s got her arm around looks like Lauren’s rough hairdresser mate who she’s sometimes papped with. Now that would be one hell of a crossover.
I think that's her best mate, Jeanette Baldwin.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
She hasn’t said anything. But surely as he was too young to be on tik tok he fudged his DOB so wouldn’t be impacted by the restrictions anyhow?

Rachel H14

I am sure the lawyers have all they want for the inquest-they have had months to prepare their "case". And nothing the inquest says will ever bring Archie back.

As for the crash that Hollie is allegedly involved in, that sounds more likely to be the reason why she is to spend three days with a solicitor. The outcome here would be different, as if charged, tried and convicted of GBH with intent, she will be imprisoned. Serious offence that, PLUS she took the law into her own hands to commit it. I don't think she realises how much the judiciary hates people doing that.
My assumption was incorrect then.

I suspect that Christian Concern are the lawyers, and giving their services for free? I may well be wrong, so apologise if I am.

Rachel H14

So the two on bail were due to return to the police station yesterday, 5th October.

Nothing in the Southend Echo, nothing on the Essex Police page.

The wheels turn very slowly in reporting the slow legal system.

Geologymad

I've just seen a video HD has happily posted on FB to show what a "little monkey" Archie was. If you've not seen it, he basically gets from upstairs to the room her pole dancing pole is in 🙄 without having feet on the floor. He hangs off the stairs onto one door, then another door, then upside down onto the pole. Once there he seems to get stuck and says he is going to fall on his head and whines that his legs hurt. Hollie carries on filming and laughs at him.

The fact she posts videos like this she thinks are funny given the circumstances of his death is absolutely mind boggling to me.
Where is this on Facebook marketplace please?

Weeder

Chatty Member
Good Morning had to apologise the day after and it was Philip that mentioned it.

They specifically had to say that there had been no evidence of a TikTok challenge and that TikTok had been removing harmful content from their site (which to be fair to TikTok is true, they've been removing stuff for ages).

What can you do eh? He's not the first and he won't be the last.
Yeah, I recall . Bit of a furore. I wonder if Hollie blamed the police man after that then?

stevenseagull

VIP Member
Interesting how Hollie has said she hopes the BBC drama Best Interests will highlight how parents such as herself felt, and make some positive changes. I'm on episode 2 and it's absolutely highlighting the obessesive, borderline craziness of the mother in the drama. Especially when the Christian legal person is trying to get her to take the case to court, and you can just see the dad (Michael Sheen) thinking wtf is this nutcase doing here. Not entirely sure that's the angle Hollie thought the drama would take...
She has OPINIONS on the fb group