Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is she buying fresh flower letters to put on there? At first I thought the 'Brother' one was just the base, but the 'Son' one at the foot is brand new.

Guess we know where the money is going then!
In death Archie has achieved what he never had in life, the full attention of his Mother.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

margaretta

VIP Member
If this is Sutton Road Cemetery then this might be a 'lawn grave' where nothing is allowed along the length of the grave. Any tributes etc are to be kept on a plinth where the headstone will be fixed. Obviously flower tributes after the funeral will be kept on the grave but then removed after a while. The film is in the dark but it looks like the surrounding graves are clear along the length. Normally there is a length of concrete where the headstone will be fixed. I think about once a year they will remove any tat, after first informing the grave owner, and store it for 4 weeks then dispose of it. I foresee merry hell being created when the Council enforce their cemetery regulations. At the time of purchasing the grave a set of cemetery regulations/by-laws would have been provided.
i hope now there is music they enforce the rules sooner rather than later.

This is extremely disrespectful to all the other people buried there and their families.
The phrase rest in PEACE applies not rest in noise from adjacent graves.

One of the main reasons cemeteries have rules about the size of plots and what goes on or around a grave is because we all come into this life with nothing, and we all leave with nothing. All of us are equal in death.

Reactions: 41

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
The coroner has decided no tik tok challenge was involved and he was a very sad boy.

Well that puts her theory in the bin then

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Rachel H14

This is Archie's grave. Un-effing-believeable.
20221118_102233.jpg

Surely there are bylaws for this cemetery that are being ignored? And what's with all the plastic sheeting?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Rachel H14

1676975810666.png

So who gave Archie his negative start in life then Hollie (or Lisa as she was at the time)?

He was excluded from primary school for four years (the reasons for which I don't know). These are are the most formative years of anyones school life, both educationally and learning how to mix with other socially.

Why did no school want to take him on, except after a court case? Because of the reason he got excluded in the first place?

And then he was excluded three times, in his first year, from secondary school, the last for fighting. Hollie then promptly withdrew him from the school. And this was very shortly before his hanging.

Proved everyone wrong?

RIP Archie.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Bishbashbosh_22

I've been following this thread from the start, but haven't commented for many reasons.
What I want to say is that a verdict of poor Archie's death being an accident doesn't surprise me. When I attended the inquest of my Husband, who had very obviously taken his own life, I was asked (prior to the ruling) if I would be open to a verdict of suicide. Apparently this is very common. There's still a lot of stigma around suicide and coroners are reluctant to make a finding of suicide without the full support and agreement of the NOK. If the family make it known they would not accept a suicide verdict, it would be ruled as accidental or misadventure.
As frustrating and unfair as Archie's ruling is, it does not surprise me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

UsedWeddingDress

Chatty Member
Not the same woman, but last time I looked there was this weird woman saying she went and had her lunch at Archie's gravesite.
isn’t it disturbing to think there are people walking around who think it’s ok to have lunch at a child’s grave and take photos, like it’s some kind of picnic?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
She wants the Coroner to investigate why he was taken to Southend Hospital first and not straight to the Royal London Hospital. Perhaps because that was the nearest hospital and after stabilising him they they sent him to the Royal London - if the ambulance had made the 40 mile journey to London instead of going to London he would have arrived dead (technically he was dead when he arrived anyway). I think the Southend hospital staff knew as soon as he arrived and they got his heart restarted there was really no hope for him based on their experience of hanging victims. As it was a child they would have gone all out to try and save him.

• Sad

Tireesix

This part is actually sad tbh no matter how much of a raging cunt she is. That’s a mother mourning a child. She said she was getting help but doesn’t look like it’s doing much
Mainly because she's got 10 zillion people saying she can behave how she wants because she's grieving and/or excusing every bad behaviour because of her "grieving" status.

Fact is, she was given 10s of thousands of pounds, many grieving people do not have this luxury. We have to get through our shit with next to nothing.

This woman, she might be grieving but she's had all the damp support and resources in the world that the rest of us could only dream of and she still continues to behave like a spoilt cow, like she's the only one that has been affected by death and loss.

I might be harsh but she needs to get her shit together, it's too late to be caring, she should have been doing that whilst he was still breathing.

• Heart

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
DS Gore has also gone through various message exchanges between him and his mother in the months before he was hospitalised. This included messages from Archie where he said he was “so depressed at the moment” and another where he referenced wanting to “give up on everything”.

This is not the narrative that his mother has been playing out.

• Sad

Rachel H14

Have you any idea why HD would be consulting a barrister? If that is what she is indeed doing.
Afraid not. My husband dealt with barristers regarding criminal matters ( not his I hasten to add!).

With her form on spelling, perhaps she meant she consulted a barrista.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I read somewhere that with hanging it takes 6 minutes for brain death to occur and the heart stops in 10 minutes, so he was most likely hanging for more than 10. Hollie said in one of her stories he was hanging for 40 which seeing as he had a GCS of 3 when the Paramedics arrived, the 40 minute time seems more likely.
Being from Southend I was initially supportive of Holly/Lisa and couldn't believe what the NHS was doing. It was only when the case went to Court and the Court documents were published it was obvious that his brain was dead and decaying and sliding into his spinal column. The inquest will present a factual timeline based on evidence and not wild speculation. Holly/Lisa will once again bask in the media limelight with whatever is discovered and whatever the verdict is and then hopefully we shall never hear from her again.

One observation. The suicide rate in this Country is vastly under reported. Many suicides are classed as accidental or ruled as misadventure. No parent wants to hear that their child deliberately killed themselves and although it might give them comfort the death was accidental it hides the epidemic of mental health problems children are suffering following 2 years of lock down. Instead of fighting the NHS and keeping a corpse in suspended animation Holly/Lisa could have used her brief time in the media spotlight to highlight the real problem of children self harming and killing themselves and campaigned / fund raised for more funds for children's mental health support.

• Sad
  • Heart

Starlight_100

Chatty Member
Her Army constantly praising her honestly makes me feel sick, "It's clear Archie loved you" "you're such a good mum Hollie" it just upsets me a little because children have no choice but to love their toxic parents, that is who they're dependent on, they have nobody else and no other choice, they might have the odd teacher who listens and is supportive but other than that they have nobody. One look at Archie's TikTok posts (which I assume the Army hasn't seen) and that will show you that Archie was a sad little boy. It all just breaks my heart, he deserved so much better, no child should feel like they have only one way out 😢 Sorry for the mini rant I just needed to write this.

• Sad
  • Heart

Starlight_100

Chatty Member
My sympathy lies entirely with Archie. I find it difficult to forgive what she did to him in ICU. (I'm ex ICU myself, I know what they were dealing with)

The reflexologist is something else. Must be hard to pinpoint the area of the brain on the sole of the foot when it's sliding mushily down the spinal cord 🤷‍♂️
Also, just before all that happened Archie had spent months trying to get support, telling Hollie that he was depressed and that he felt like "giving up on everything" and she did nothing to help him. He ended up joining online WhatsApp groups to try and get support there and was telling random strangers that he had tried to cut himself and that he was "so depressed all the time" and that he had thought about killing himself. It is hard to have sympathy for Hollie when just before all this happened there was a little boy struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts that she knew about and she did nothing to help him. It breaks my heart that he spent not days, not weeks but MONTHS trying to get help and nobody did anything, then he ends up taking his own life because he saw no other way out. Then his death was turned into a media circus by his own mother. That is what upsets me about all this, we can't forget that a 12 year old boy took his own life after nobody gave him the help he needed 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Portly Porkinson

Saw this on another site. Notice how she's made it all about her. Again. :confused:
"Archie`s fight in hospital",is that the one where he was dead before he got to the hospital and HD kept his corpse breathing in the most undignified manner for 3 months? That was all about her too.Parents lose children in terrible circumstances every day of the week,she`s not the first and sure as hell won`t be the last.Time to do some growing up,get rid of all that crap from the grave and show your child the dignity he deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Gem82

There's a lady on the AA group that is still making so many of these pictures. I find it very creepy.

320758230_1008810700053317_247110243282320098_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28