Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stevenseagull

VIP Member
Looks like Lauren is letting some posts through from all the crazy obsessive women, replying and turning off the commenting. Def operation stop the news spread

jubbababy

What would they need to rent in the park?
The bandstand?
It is public, would they need, or have sought permission, or can they just rock up?
I know the council change some seafront lights to purple. Which was not right IMO.
Edited: hadn’t put not in!
I was actually referring to St Mary’s church for the funeral.

Djs

Here it is

That £1000 donation from Thomas Sloan...I think that is HDs' son??

Guaranteed she only got told she would get to meet the health secretary because he knew he was on his way out….

I reckon that was HD tbh because it looked pathetic with under a hundred quid in there. I reckon that’s the money she said she was giving but made it sound separate to this
I think her son goes by the name of Thomas Sloan🤔The £1000 donation was pledged by a Thomas Sloan !!

Rachel H14

Thank you for that. Interesting post from Kelliemarie, saying everyone is going on about tiktok, bit not saying why. Is everyone saying TikTok had no part in his death, or are saying it did?

mincepie09

She hasn’t posted on AA, well no one has since this released and I suspect they won’t. This is what they do every time there’s updates they don’t agree with, they don’t post it to the group and pretend it doesn’t exist. If anyone posts it or references it they are jumped on. If it turns out it is her behind that road rage Incident she will do her best to bury that too. She always tells AA that the media lie, courts and hospitals lie and wait for her to announce anything as it’s the truth. It’s very cult like.
Sorry I'm new here, what is AA?

Portly Porkinson

I would think HD is about the right age for the Menopause now,probably won`t help with the depression/PTSD she`s inevitably going to suffer from.

Watch it on YouTube from 16.00. Here is the link

There was one comment made, asking if Hollie would appear, but it went before I could screenshot it.
I'm watching it now and it's painful... although no sign of Ms Pittaway yet!

Are you there? Are you muted? Hello. We missed that :ROFLMAO: Feels like the remote working learning curve when covid began!