Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tireesix

Why was he always topless
Show off them abs. I don't get her obsession with her sons fitness body because it simply isn't unusual for fitness kids. Being back on FB now, there are a multitude of people in my circle into fitness/MA with children and they don't bang on about their kids 6 packs. They do bang on about their kids achieving belt X or skills or learning some epic new skill or winning something etc etc etc, not their physique, at least not all the time.

Or maybe she just couldn't afford both tops and trousers or maybe he was a messy eater 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1

littlepup

VIP Member
I know HD was a ring girl and stripper and she claimed someone was calling her for phone sex but is there evidence that she actually was a phone/ cam girl or sold sex?

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
When is the funeral does anybody know?
I've not been on this thread since his machines got turned off.

Laurel

It wasn’t that long ago that MOD/Naval establishments had separate toilets for ‘industrial’ (blue collar) and ‘non-industrial’ (white collar) staff.
I was working at the RN Commcen in Pompey & stayed at other RN establishments in the 80s but can't recall seeing that.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
The vast majority of the photos she post of him are some years old, very few of them are as he was at 12. There are a couple of him (that were published on KF) that showed him wearing oversized rings ( presumably purchased from Elizabeth Duke), flipping the bird and doing "gang signs" with his fingers, and looking to be going the way of becoming an archetypal chav.

She also said in one of her FB posts that Archie had the most "snoggable lips". Which mother thinks, and then says that, of the 12 year old son?

Something really, really creepy about that post.

Ewwwwwwww. I think I was just sick in my mouth.

• Haha

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
I noticed in the updated news article about the road rage incident that police think it started in Westcliffe. That is the area Archie's school is in. Is it where HD and associated family & friends live?

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
I’m in the group but I really don’t feel comfortable posting the pictures of the open coffin. It’s grotesque but not surprising she’s shared it. You don’t really see him. He has a beanie hat on. The coffin is sparkling under her lights.
It sounds grotesque.

Re Archie's Army, I can't help but suspect that people who get heavily invested in cases such as this - strangers to the central character - have low-level mental illness. Because its a bit.... odd. Not judging, just my suspicion.
I don't follow her and never have but now and then something pops up about him. I agree it is very morbid and the whole thing should be kept within the family. Why would total strangers want to be involved.

Portly Porkinson

A Foundation is to be set up after Archie’s funeral apparently. Maybe if they’d used some of the previous online cash generators money for this they wouldn’t feel the need to set up yet another one.
‘Has raised £1000 in 24 hours’, forgetting to mention that most of these funds consist of one (dubious) donation.
Let’s see how this grift goes.

I`ve been waiting for news of an "Archie Battersbee Foundation" type enterprise popping up.

Archie’s brother is called Tom Summers but he has been know to us aliases so it could well be him. Appears that that, in a sneaky way, they might have used some of

I know. It’s a shame that Archie’s will be associated with all the wrong things.
It’s likely that this sad incident will be remembered more for HoLi’s behaviour than Archie’s sad, untimely death.
Pity HD on Wednesday morning,will be like the Titanic going down again.