Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Haveyouanywool

VIP Member
Yes it’s over the £16k capital limit so she would get no means tested benefits (if she declared it!). If she blew it all it would be deprivation of capital. But it depends who’s holding the money. If another family member has it and is paying things for her or buying her things, then it wouldn’t affect her benefits.
Was Ella in charge of the money? At least on the first crowdfunder, supposedly used to pay, non-existent, legal fees.

Reactions: 1

Portly Porkinson

Far be it for me to gossip...but...I walked past that designer dress shop in Sarfend today,called SketsRus, and rumour has it that they have made her outfit especially. Heres a sneak preview...classy or what?
A little bit more accentuation in the boobs area and it will perfect!

• Haha
That new health minister... she's a Catholic and quite outspoken, plus it appears she is a campaigner for NHS customers rather than for the NHS itself.
I think her and Hollie might get on like a house on fire.

Portly Porkinson

I understand the need to be by your child even if it is dark and raining and outside of allowed hours

Why post about it though? That’s what I don’t understand. If your desire to just stay with him is overwhelming, what’s this got to do with anyone else? Why does she have to share it? Surely she just wants quiet and privacy?
That`s exactly what she doesn`t want,it`s all about her narcissistic personality,certainly not her son.

I have edited my post, the pic. is of the little girl when she was alive, not dead, but I just don't get it I'm afraid.

Haveyouanywool

VIP Member
A Foundation is to be set up after Archie’s funeral apparently. Maybe if they’d used some of the previous online cash generators money for this they wouldn’t feel the need to set up yet another one.
‘Has raised £1000 in 24 hours’, forgetting to mention that most of these funds consist of one (dubious) donation.
Let’s see how this grift goes.

Last edited:

Rachel H14

When FaceBook groups are closed, there is usually a post to state why, or to thank members for their support. But the Archie's Army Official group just achived with no message.

Just pouring petrol onto a fire?

Not Morning Dog

I keep seeing The Truth Seeker page mentioned on here. I looked them up on Facebook and the posts and comments do seem a bit... "Facebook-drama-ish" 🙄😳 Are they an off shoot from DFA? Does anyone know who it is?