Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Haveyouanywool

VIP Member
She's a bit thick, yeah, but I think in this case it's more about instant gratification; it's the actual thrill of hitting that precious little "submit" button that triggers the release of all those gorgeous endorphins.

To delay that gratification for even a few minutes while someone actually proof-reads the damn thing is bordering on intolerable for folk like Hollie.

They simply must click that button asap.
Yeh, but there’s an edit button surely.
It’s been sitting like that longer than Archie was sitting in the PICU bed.

Mycatismad

VIP Member
What`s so tragic about the Yelchin case is there was a known fault with the parking brake on his model of vehicle (a 4X4,can`t remember the make),and his driveway was a steep slope.The brake released itself,the vehicle rolled back and crushed him against a gate pillar-horrible way to go.I think his parents are suing the manufacturer.
It’s so awful. 💔

It’s absolutely in no way similar and I hope to god HD doesn’t use this in her fight about Archie
Interestingly my comment, that I thought was pretty neutral (This is so sad. However I thought it was generally accepted that Archie's death was not the result of a challenge) has not been cleared by the moderators.

Portly Porkinson

Why does HoLi write "Battersbee" as "battersbee"? And can she not get someone to proof read her GriftMe page, as she has trouble working out the meaning of "of" "off" and "or", or the use of apostrophe's.

From that page:

"Keeping kids of street in memory or Archie battersbee
Instead of flowers for Archies send off. However if you'd prefer flowers that's absolutely fine too".

Or is that proof that she is indeed, terminally as thick as two short planks?

As an aside, has she published the accounts for the money she collected for Archie's long term care? She must have paid deposits for the horses and hearse, or is she funding that herself from what ever "income" she has?
That of/off thing drives me mad,constantly having to reread sentences.It`s like that "me and my brother" thing,i`m not that well educated but i was taught to never put yourself first in the sentence,and i always proof read a posting before uploading too.

Why was he always topless
Hollie`s plaything.

Apologies if that's the case but she has the habit of posting old photos with new comments
Controlling the narrative!

Show off them abs. I don't get her obsession with her sons fitness body because it simply isn't unusual for fitness kids. Being back on FB now, there are a multitude of people in my circle into fitness/MA with children and they don't bang on about their kids 6 packs. They do bang on about their kids achieving belt X or skills or learning some epic new skill or winning something etc etc etc, not their physique, at least not all the time.

Or maybe she just couldn't afford both tops and trousers or maybe he was a messy eater 🤷🏼‍♀️
I see an unhealthy relationship,i`ll bet she was all over him,incest is very common.

Yeh, unfortunately. I relative posted some photos of her kids in the bath. All very innocent but Facebook took the post down. She was up in arms but I said she’d be better to quietly learn her lesson and don’t post photos like that again.
Sad, but true.
That`s a shame,innocence is lost now.

Last edited:

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
Has anyone signed the petition requesting questions to be answered regarding the social media and media handling of Archie’s demise, the fundraising etc? I can’t see anything actually happening, not sure if they should be accountable or if it’s better it all just goes away now.
I've never seen or heard of a petition about it. If there was fundraising involved the details should be out in the open.