The Archers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm I’m not thinking it is Russ now after last night as it feels too obvious then.
But it was a prompt for Lily to confess her infidelity

Reactions: 2
Good episodes this past week, hope Jazzer doesn't go all vigilante, Oliver's the voice of reason.

Reactions: 1
Brad is turning into a good character.
(Still a bit bizarre he tried that insurance scam a couple of years ago when he was still a silent. That was when he was being portrayed as a useless layabout like Uncle Gary rather than a quiet sensible maths genius. I wonder if Chelsea is at Gary's?)

I liked it when his father sneeringly said 'you sound like your mother' and Brad said 'good'.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Cannot believe there is an archers thread here. Love it. I think and hope it’s josh. I was trying to remember what happened at the rave. I feel like he went missing for a bit around the same time she had to change her dress? Or did he help her? Also it wouldn’t be that interesting if it was Freddie whereas I feel with Josh his parents would find it hard to conceal their snobbery.

Also does this mean that Russ is gone? If so it leaves the door open for lily and Rex who I think would be such a sweet couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lily’s portrait will now be placed up in the attic to stay forever young she will win an Oscar for her performance when she finds it in the distant future as Lady of mansion. never marring and being jilted on her wedding day “ oh that’s already happened in the Archers “ never mind no one will remember. Yes Russ will be gone as they say everyone has got a price. Lily’s picture is worth big bucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think the baby's father is Freddie any more.
I reckon an Archer boy - Josh or Ben ('we were on a break'). But too similar to Pip's story with Rosie? Not sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I agree. Also can't find the energy to be particularly invested in Lily- Russ storyline either.

Reactions: 3
Josh. Definitely Josh! I was underwhelmed with Chelsea’s return I know any parent would be relieved their child was home but I feel like Tracey was so quick to just cook Chelsea and Blake tea she didn’t really address her disappearance or how worried she was just oh glad you’re back how are you Blake? Was odd

Reactions: 3
The answer is Chelsea is not with child she told a lie and now is trapped and the script is in a corner with a disappointing outcome. I feel this storyline is portraying young sons and daughters from working class backgrounds as feckless if anything could be less true they are risk averse and educationally well informed and the day of sex meaning love are a long gone conceit. Pandora’s box has now been open concerning termination and Chelsea best interest the use of proactive language.

Reactions: 4