The Archers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy's working in The Bull :love:

The Horrobins are a soap opera in their own right.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m so glad Tracey got a new job and is friends with Oliver again. I can’t think of anyone being the baby daddy though, it’s just come out of the blue.

Reactions: 3
Oliver is always very kind. He’s a bit like the kindly old aristocrat in period dramas, so he doesn’t really ring true to me.

But The Archers is escapism so I forgive it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If not Russ we will be going down the rabbit hole it could be a simple case of up stairs down stairs Chelsea said it was not just a random?

Reactions: 2
So the most logical choices for father:

Russ
George
Freddie
Josh (only thinking they were both at that party where Steph tried it on with Ben).

But yes it was odd Russ and Lily being in that episode with Lily gushing about how happy she was. Always a bad sign 😂

• Haha

Russ
George
Freddie
Josh (only thinking they were both at that party where Steph tried it on with Ben).

But yes it was odd Russ and Lily being in that episode with Lily gushing about how happy she was. Always a bad sign 😂
My thoughts exactly when I listened this morning. I hope that new flat has a spare room for sleepovers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope it's Russ, as that'll mean Lily will finally dump him and he can slink off never to appear again.

• Haha
Chelsea is down at the cricket pavilion easy to get the keys off her mum next Tracy will realises the keys are missing but the unthinkable would be Alister being the father there could be a back story it’s all to do with opportunity and a reasonable believable plot line . The easy way out will be Chelsea will return no longer pregnant and we will never know who daddy could of been.

Russ
George
Freddie

George is a bit close for comfort in the family, no? He is Emma’s son, and Emma is Chelsea’s first cousin. Unless it wasn’t consensual which adds a whole other layer but it sounded to me like Chelsea felt like she had made a mistake rather than been subject to an assault (although appreciate blaming oneself can often be part of that experience)

George is a bit close for comfort in the family, no? He is Emma’s son, and Emma is Chelsea’s first cousin. Unless it wasn’t consensual which adds a whole other layer but it sounded to me like Chelsea felt like she had made a mistake rather than been subject to an assault (although appreciate blaming oneself can often be part of that experience)
Ah very good point. I'd forgotten about them being related. So hopefully not that :sick:
Though they seem to be signposting in a massive way it being Russ, I also think Freddie. He seems awfully fond of her.

I don’t think it is Russ. I was thinking Freddie or maybe Ben (when on the rebound from the break up with Beth, at the rave maybe?)
As we don’t know how far gone Chelsea is just yet, it is tricky. I did think about Blake, but as far as I know it has been a while since Chelsea has seen Blake. I hope it is not George, he is family.

It’s all about Russ and he’s broken one of The Archers ten commandments and the fallout for past misdemeanours will repel through the village the ducking stool will be getting dusted off George has to be punished next you can’t tamper with the Royal Mail and get away with it. The Pale Rider has rode into town next the blacksmiths baby is not his!