The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn't anybody noticed Jemelin is a NETWORK MARKETING CONSULTANT for Nu Skin??
The Huns have invaded the Apprentice, they must desperate!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well apparently, it is! I wish she didn't get the boot, I really wanted to know if her business plan involved her pyramid scheme!:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Hahah or as they're referred to "multi-level marketing" schemes

She did seem a bit clueless, this might explain why

Reactions: 1
I can't believe the outcome of the task yday! The winning team were abysmal and their PM cannot work with people without arguing

* This is me trying to avoid spoiling for anyone lol

Reactions: 8
What does that mean?
Basically she is selling a MLM (Multi Level Marketing product), which is nothing but a disguised pyramid scheme, such as Younique or ITWORKS etc. You probably came across those random people on FB who cold message you to "join their team" or "an opportunity".

Reactions: 2
Basically she is selling a MLM (Multi Level Marketing product), which is nothing but a disguised pyramid scheme, such as Younique or ITWORKS etc. You probably came across those random people on FB who cold message you to "join their team" or "an opportunity".
They promise that you can earn 5 figure salaries and drive flashy cars if you join, but your performance is usually based on recruiting other people into the company (scheme) where they usually have to pay a fee to join or pay for products to try and sell. Very few people actually earn decent money from doing it. I don't think they should be allowed!

People who work for them are usually adamant they're not a pyramid scheme too 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They promise that you can earn 5 figure salaries and drive flashy cars if you join, but your performance is usually based on recruiting other people into the company (scheme) where they usually have to pay a fee to join or pay for products to try and sell. Very few people actually earn decent money from doing it. I don't think they should be allowed!

People who work for them are usually adamant they're not a pyramid scheme too 😂
There’s a very interesting documentary on BBC about it. It’s basically a popularity contest. The popular people who sign people up are successful.

You sign a team up. Any commission from that team you get.
Your team sign a team up. Any commission from that team you get a cut
The teams team sign a team up.... etc

the person at the top of the pyramid is the winner because commission is filtering back to them through every level

Reactions: 4
There’s a very interesting documentary on BBC about it. It’s basically a popularity contest. The popular people who sign people up are successful.

You sign a team up. Any commission from that team you get.
Your team sign a team up. Any commission from that team you get a cut
The teams team sign a team up.... etc

the person at the top of the pyramid is the winner because commission is filtering back to them through every level
I’m surprised they let someone like that on The Apprentice.... or am I... 🤔

I’m surprised they let someone like that on The Apprentice.... or am I... 🤔
Unfortunately the apprentice has gone down hill and seems to want personalities rather than the ‘best business minds’ which is what it used to claim.
Its only recently we’re getting constestants that I feel don’t really care about their business but want to be reality stars and z listers...Ever since around the Katie Hopkins times I’d say

Unfortunately the apprentice has gone down hill and seems to want personalities rather than the ‘best business minds’ which is what it used to claim.
Its only recently we’re getting constestants that I feel don’t really care about their business but want to be reality stars and z listers...
Totally agree. Especially people like Lottie...
I’d love to see all their business ideas. I can’t imagine what Ryan Mark’s was?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.