The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Thomas and like Scarlett too. The way Carina pronounced her "th" as "f" just pisses me off to much so I can't warm to her.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she stole her business plan from a group I was part of and so was she (until they found out about her stealing it and kicked her out).
I'm sorry to hear this! What an awful way to behave. I hope she got caught out somehow. What was the business?

Delighted to have found this thread! I'm finding it difficult bottling up my feelings towards Lottie 😆

Also anyone else love Thomas or just me? 😬
I know the feeling, I'm finding it very difficult to understand how a woman of 19 can be so awfully behaved!

Thomas is fantastic, if he wanted into pamela's pants, he sure won his way there after his act of gallantry in the last epsiode. I love Lottie, she is so bad she is good, great entertainment.

• Sick
Thomas is fantastic, if he wanted into pamela's pants, he sure won his way there after his act of gallantry in the last epsiode. I love Lottie, she is so bad she is good, great entertainment.
What a creepy thing to say

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tonight's episode:

Reached new levels of hatred for Lottie's smug face 😆 glad Dean stood up to her slightly.

Sad that Thomas is gone and glad to see the back of Mary-Anne - think he may aswell of sacked all 4 of them though.

Not sure if I actually like anyone who's left...they are all useless 🙄

Reactions: 11
I had been wondering what Thomas’ business is.... PILLOWS :love:

Even better it’s The Fluffy Pillow Company :ROFLMAO::love:

• Haha
Absolutely GUTTED for Thomas! The way LS fired him was lovely (!) You could really see he genuinly liked him and didn't want to do it. I wanted to cry lol. I do feel LS might give Thomas some coaching and possibly become a silent business partner.

Absolutely GUTTED for Thomas! The way LS fired him was lovely (!) You could really see he genuinly liked him and didn't want to do it. I wanted to cry lol. I do feel LS might give Thomas some coaching and possibly become a silent business partner.
Same here really wanted Thomas to win. You could see how well liked he was. Can’t believe that Dean and Lottie are still there but Thomas isn’t 🙁

Reactions: 7
You could see how genuinely upset and gutted Thomas was. Lord Sugar definitely liked him, he’s firing was the nicest I’ve ever seen.

Give that guy his own show, amazing entertainment. Loved him and you can clearly see he has a heart of gold!

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure Thomas is the winner. You can see when LS talks to him he really likes him. Hes pretty straight faced when talking to the others but with Thomas there's always a little smirk.
Have you seen this week's?

Lottie, 19 years old: “I’ve been in the music industry for 15 years”

She’s out of control :ROFLMAO:
I do still love Lottie 🙈 but where the hell did she get that one from! Haha! Very interested to see how Pamela does next week. Imo she should have gone last night.

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe Dean is still here, especially over Thomas. Thomas at least took risks, and is a good seller.

Reactions: 5
They’re all very forgettable now except Lottie who is just horrible. I can’t see any of them doing well in business.

Reactions: 1
Lottie, 19 years old: “I’ve been in the music industry for 15 years”

She’s out of control :ROFLMAO:
Playing an instrument from the age of 4 doesn’t count as “music industry” 😂 it’s just being able to play an instrument. She winds me up.

• Haha
Dean is useless. I have no idea how hes still in! He has nothing about him!
He's been on winning teams. No other reason.

I was convinced it was Thomas and Lewis last night, but the finale will be aired on 15th December, this leaving a final task and interviews that week, and a final "weekly task" next week with a final 5 left for the rest. Not that I've worked it out .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.