The Anna Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Btw, I can’t wear Tevas. The metal/plastic triangle joints hurt my ankles so bad!

I’m still on a hunt for a good comfy pair of sandals. Any recommendations welcome!
Sadly I have not found any sandals jet that is a perfect fit. It takes me ages to buy new shoes because I have been on a low budget with pretty much a non buy policy for a good while.

Too bad on the Tevas, that means that I will probably not be able to wear them, both my ankles are bad after spraining them a couple of times. I think they had other models of this brand on Zalando, so will have to try out sometime in the future and see if al models have the same issue.

Thank you all for comfy sandals recommendations. 🤗 I’ll report back once I manage to get hold of something that works (although shopping is limited for me atm).

Reactions: 1
I have the North Face Hedgehog II sandals. They’re adventure sandals meant for hiking and water sports so they’re hugely practical rather than stylish but they’re very comfortable and have no metal bits at all.

Reactions: 2
Did they take the listing for the flat down? I really want to see it :( I caught up in this thread today and just saw you gals talking about it. I can’t seem to find it when I search on rightmove. Do any of you know if I can still see it somewhere?

Hi by the way! I’m relatively new and generally just lurk 😉

Reactions: 1
Did they take the listing for the flat down? I really want to see it :( I caught up in this thread today and just saw you gals talking about it. I can’t seem to find it when I search on rightmove. Do any of you know if I can still see it somewhere?

Hi by the way! I’m relatively new and generally just lurk 😉
Hi, welcome!

Its no longer on the market but the Rightmove listing is still up. If you know the street name you can google it.

Hi, welcome!

Its no longer on the market but the Rightmove listing is still up. If you know the street name you can google it.
Thank you!

Aw, sadly I don’t know the street address. It doesn’t come up with the regular search on rightmove anymore?

For someone who spends (or is sent and uses) such expensive, high end skincare and makeup, her skin doesn’t look that great. She doesn’t have ‘bad’ skin at all but it just looks dull, caked in makeup and a bit greasy (nothing wrong with a little power)... not a great advert for beauty products. You’d think she’d be glowing given the price of the stuff she uses.

Reactions: 8
Another rec is Chaco’s! They’re definitely, as Anna would say, Marmite-y but they’re very multipurpose. Also not sure how easy they are to find outside of the North America 🤷🏻‍♀️

The problem with Anna is she just latches on to trends like a bee in honey and doesn’t let go until the next one comes along. But then she’s like months behind (see: cycle shorts) so it just looks ridiculous and try-hard. She either doesn’t have an eye to spot trends as they start, or she’s so afraid to get out of her comfort zone and waits as she works up the courage to try it then obsesses (see: cycle shorts). Then the cycle starts again with something new...pun intended.

Reactions: 11
I love how this thread has become a sandal recommendation topic. Only Anna’s gossip thread can turn into something like that! Unlike Lily, I think seems like a nice person, and I find it telling that the things we gossip about are still fairly innocent.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anna’s got some SERIOUS single white female vibes going on here. Even the carousel of outfit pictures is stolen from Brittany 😬
I've come to view Anna very differently of late. The weird fan girling of BA, Glossier and the fitness bloke is just strange from a woman of her age. Also we get 'imitation is the sincerest form of flattery' but I think if I was Brittany Bathgate I might be considering a cease and desist. No original ideas? imposter syndrome? Too much time, too much money? What do we think Tattlers?

Reactions: 8
Do you guys think she may announce they're moving soon? She seems very quiet on social media, which makes me think it’s well under way.

Reactions: 5
It's an upstairs of a house!???! She hosted her wedding in it. Mad.
She’s always been very clear about it being an upstairs flat. It’s a shame I can’t seem to work out how to find sold properties on the British real estate sites, but that serves me right about being so nosy.

As for the wedding, at the time it was also obvious to me that they just threw some kind of house party, not a proper, traditional wedding. I actually like that approach. Especially in comparison to Lily who kept saying she wasn’t doing a traditional wedding, when she really was doing a fairly normal wedding. A lot of people say they want to have a small wedding, but as they go, it gets bigger and bigger. I kind of like that Anna really kept it simple. Even though I do think mark might have played a big role in that, he does not seem like the type to want to spend a lot of money on a wedding.

Reactions: 10
I liked her wedding idea. I believe there was a dinner in a small restaurant previous to the house party as well, her wedding photos blog post has the images. It looked like a nice chill place. I remember wtf-ing at Lily's "my wedding is so unusual" speeches because she just went ahead and had a conventional wedding lol.That woman is desperate to come off as unique.

Reactions: 18
I love how this thread has become a sandal recommendation topic. Only Anna’s gossip thread can turn into something like that! Unlike Lily, I think seems like a nice person, and I find it telling that the things we gossip about are still fairly innocent.
She does seem very nice! And Anna is a little bit boring, but I think she genuinely means well and is just being herself online. As time goes on I really can't fathom why she's friends with Lily when Lily is so negative and trend chasing all the time.

Reactions: 7
Ooh ok, thanks. I stand corrected. I 100% thought she was American, just shows how much attention I pay 😂

And, it absolutely doesn’t!

She totally fangirls Alanna Davison from Canada. Sorry if this has already been said, I'm behind!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.