The Anna Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha! This makes me feel better! :LOL:
Yup I’ve done the exact criteria listen in pages 10-15 etc etc. I’m normally a whizz at finding things but am late to the party on this (only saw this all today) I’m wondering if it’s no longer searchable, and comes up if already saved to favourites.

It would be hard to miss on there with the two tone walls, the carpets, the art, the chest of drawers, the splashback, the tiled floor - there’s no way we could have all missed it!

Oh, I kind of thought of Gleam as an agency, just like an actors or model would have an agency. Not as some company dividing work over their portfolio, but more like the managers selecting received proposals/offers for the “talent” (using that term loosely). I don’t imagine them doing invoicing, but I do imagine them having to decide on the terms with their manager and the brand. But maybe I’ve got that wrong then.
they definitely do the invoicing on behalf of the talent, I work with them (Gleam) regularly

Reactions: 5
they definitely do the invoicing on behalf of the talent, I work with them (Gleam) regularly
Yes, that’s what I meant, that’s not something Anna would have to do herself.

If it helps it was sold through mishon mackay.
Found it. But this definitely is not showing on Rightmove for me for some reason. Even using the postal code.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Me too! 🤣if I ever do find the link I’ll DM you the link.
I checked by actually searching street name and number and it doesn’t come up in search on rightmove, comes up on sold houses but only showing previously listed in 2015 with old pictures and on zoopla doesn’t say it was sold this year either and has old pictures from before Anna moved in

I've never watched her before but was always kind of aware of her. Recently one of her videos was on my home page and I watched it.

Serious question. What the hell are those eyebrows?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I checked by actually searching street name and number and it doesn’t come up in search on rightmove, comes up on sold houses but only showing previously listed in 2015 with old pictures and on zoopla doesn’t say it was sold this year either and has old pictures from before Anna moved in
Never mind I found it on rightmove again but don’t wanna link you in case it’s seen as dodgy

Never mind I found it on rightmove again but don’t wanna link you in case it’s seen as dodgy
I found it now as well, but not in the for sale section, only in the sold properties section. And on the agent’s website.

Anna's got a new post up about her wardrobe and clothes spending - she's spending on average of ÂŁ324 a month on clothes, which is nearly ÂŁ4000 by the end of the year if that continues!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That amount of money on clothes is obscene! And half of it doesn't suit her either! Mind boggling

Anna's got a new post up about her wardrobe and clothes spending - she's spending on average of ÂŁ324 a month on clothes, which is nearly ÂŁ4000 by the end of the year if that continues!
That capsule wardrobe is working wonders.....

Reactions: 11
And a lot of the clothes are probably gifted/ on press discount.

It could easily be a lot more money if she paid full price for everything.

That’s obscene I spend that per year excluding winter coats and special occasion wear eg a wedding outfit. I can’t even imagine spending that amount of money every month.

Reactions: 4
I think it all depends on your own income. I think she's spending quite a lot for somebody her age, but I don't think it's out of proportion with her (assumed) earnings. The things she buys are pretty grim though.

Money is always relevant, she will think that is very modest. I do wonder who her target market is these days, it’s certainly not the average 30 year old on an average wage.

Reactions: 3
Money is always relevant, she will think that is very modest. I do wonder who her target market is these days, it’s certainly not the average 30 year old on an average wage.
Sure it is. They might not be spending the same on a monthly basis, but they might still buy certain items on a less regular basis.

This is what she's written on her blog: "with my current calculations I’m on to spend £324.33 per month on clothing during 2020. Now that is A LOT and a figure that I would like to not drastically increase, so I’m trying to find ways and methods to reduce my sending for the second part of this year in order to do that."

It blows my mind that she says she doesn't want the figure to increase, as though it's not an insane amount to spend on clothes every month (especially considering she gets free stuff on top of that). Here's an idea Anna, just buy less stuff. Easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.