The Anna Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was talk about him taking a break from work and taking a master degree but don't know. Especially since the virus I don't think hes going to London to work, might be wrong but I don't have the highest opinion of instagram/influencer husbands so I am kind of bias on this.

Reactions: 2
I tell my husband this. I don’t see the need to heat our whole house if he’s just being a bit shivery. If he put on a dressing gown or a hoodie he’d soon heat up.
Haha I agree. I don't understand people who wander around in pyjama shorts complaining it is cold in the house in winter. Like, just put some more clothes on. Although from the looks of their lifestyle, they could afford to put the heating on a bit more.

Reactions: 5
There was talk about him taking a break from work and taking a master degree but don't know. Especially since the virus I don't think hes going to London to work, might be wrong but I don't have the highest opinion of instagram/influencer husbands so I am kind of bias on this.
I thought he cycled to work? So must be Brighton.

I always get controlling vibes from Mark probs cos Anna is such a simpering wreck around him

Does not Mark work in London, he was when they were renting their previous flat? It´s one of the reasons I thought wtf would they move to Brighton, if Both of them have to take their train to London for work and meetings (I know that Anna has her family there but still).

Just googled. Looks like he’s in Brighton working for a company called Arcadis.

Did anyone watch the IGTV yesterday?

Reactions: 1
I got the feeling he'd stopped working fairly recently to help Anna with her content?

Not a regular follower so may have got the wrong end of the stick.

Yeas, there was talk about him quitting his job and helping Anna whilst doing a masters or something. Not sure if hes going to continue that, it might be tempting to him to live off Anna as a lot of other influencer husbands do (to their wifey and not Anna :p ).

He became a director in June last year and LinkedIn says he quit his job in July last year. If she makes enough money for both of them, and he wants to do a Masters, why not 🤷🏻‍♀️

If he’s a director she can pay him a very small salary plus dividends too, which are very beneficial tax-wise.

I just hopes it does not affect her content (not that I pay that much attention to her nowadays), a lot of influences have had a noticeable decrees in quality when they got their partner got involved. Hopefully hes better at taking photos of her than the photographer she hired (think someone posted some not so flattering pictures from her blog earlier in this thread).

Reactions: 3
Wow she must be making tonnes if he can afford not to work ! and to pay a mortgage in Brighton too

Reactions: 3
sorry for being totally thick lol but what sort of assets would they be?
Items owned by the business. I assume in her case it would be samples she's sent, computer equipment etc etc. It also covers intellectual property so I wonder if her videos and posts and their estimated worth would be included (and how that's calculated).

Last year I believe she made 65k (or that's how much her company was credited last year).

You can see her company accounts here: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08171568/filing-history. It's all public and free to find.

That’s probably what she paid herself before dividends. Her true income may have been much higher.

sorry for being totally thick lol but what sort of assets would they be?
Current assets include cash in the bank / any amounts that were invoiced for the work performed in the year, but weren't paid yet. I think fixed assets would be her equipment for filming, as it's long-term in nature.

Basically, without statement of profit or loss, it is hard to determine how much she'd earned in the last year - the increase in net assets is £72k - however, she has most certainly she extracted the money via dividends. I think it's likely that £65k in creditors is the tax due to be paid on profits (so whatever she earned BEFORE she paid dividends), and at 19% corporation, this would mean her profit in 2018/2019 was £342k.

Mark probably started working for her and taking active part as it would otherwise be against tax rules to have him as director / dividends receiver - if it was only Anna who could extract dividends, she would have to pay 38.1% tax on any amount above £150k, and 32.5% on any amounts between 50 and 150k (roughly, haven't checked tax bands lately), while on the first £50k, the dividend tax is about 7% - so bringing Mark into the business makes lot of sense from tax perspective based on estimated earnings over £300k.

I know it seems like a lot of money - just bear in mind it's not like she has the full £300k in the bank, after all the taxes are paid, even with Mark in the business, this is likely to be closer to £200k in net earnings.

(I am in final stages of accounting qualification, so thought I'd help clarify her position a bit since I see there is a bit of confusion around it)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If they’re trying to save for a house I’d have thought he’d keep working till they bought one at least

If they’re trying to save for a house I’d have thought he’d keep working till they bought one at least
If he’s a director he may be taking a bigger salary than his regular job, and if he’s had it more than 6 months they will be eligible for a bigger mortgage. I’m glad they’re moving, I’m bored of the bloody flat.

Anna's latest see-through tank top instagram post was a bit saucy!
Bloody hell just had to go and look. The vest probably cost £60 as well. What a look to sport probably cooking a hello fresh with sex-offender-looking Mark

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.