The Anna Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has made a blog post about kitchen essentials – basically a list of kitchen tools that everyone needs. You know, two cutting boards, one spatula, etc.

Who needs this? Call me unfashioned but I have accumulated my kitchenware over the years by buying stuff that I need. If I feel like making lasagna but do not own a casserole dish, I go and buy one, simple as that. I don't need an influencer to tell me how many pots and pans I need. This type of list might actually make me buy stuff that I don't need, like a wok (I actually do have one, a hand-me-down from a relative. I have never once used it.)

She is trying to brand herself as a Marie Kondo minimalist and organizational guru. At the same time, her job is basically to tell people to buy more and more, which makes a huge contradiction. That list is miles long with dozens of affiliate links yet she is trying to sell some type of minimalism.

Although it does say there that it was requested by her friend Lily Pebbles who never cooks (unless it's Hello Fresh) and seems to fail at very basic adulting despite having a child. So that explains things a bit.

Reactions: 19
She has made a blog post about kitchen essentials – basically a list of kitchen tools that everyone needs. You know, two cutting boards, one spatula, etc.

Who needs this? Call me unfashioned but I have accumulated my kitchenware over the years by buying stuff that I need. If I feel like making lasagna but do not own a casserole dish, I go and buy one, simple as that. I don't need an influencer to tell me how many pots and pans I need. This type of list might actually make me buy stuff that I don't need, like a wok (I actually do have one, a hand-me-down from a relative. I have never once used it.)

She is trying to brand herself as a Marie Kondo minimalist and organizational guru. At the same time, her job is basically to tell people to buy more and more, which makes a huge contradiction. That list is miles long with dozens of affiliate links yet she is trying to sell some type of minimalism.

Although it does say there that it was requested by her friend Lily Pebbles who never cooks (unless it's Hello Fresh) and seems to fail at very basic adulting despite having a child. So that explains things a bit.
Also imagine the money she makes from those affiliate links. No doubt a few of her followers will decide they're in dire need of a mixing bowl.

Reactions: 6

Oh thank duck she’s made this blog post. There I was this evening baking a cake mixing my ingredients with a knife and fork before pouring into a cat litter tray because I just didn’t know what I needed - now I finally know I just need a bleeping whisk and cake tin!

Thank God I read this post before making cookies - I was about to slam the Argos book down on the kitchen counter in lieu of a rolling pin.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
But don’t forget, “it’s quite pricey but it is *guffaw* a classic piece” and “investment”... yeah I get a nice pair of shoes or a bag, but when you’re investing in loungewear and tracksuits... witch please.

Reactions: 7
My classic trench was like €15 in Zara and looks amazing on me and fits my lifestyle perfectly, we all know a classic piece doesn't mean it has to be expensive, just show a bit of style, it's all very meh in a way with Anna

Same. I bet she didn’t pay for it, or was paid to wear it, or both.

Was it that awful, yellowy Missoma stuff, @Geranium? They’ve even got to Elizabeth Day, whom I otherwise really like.
Not just the Missoma stuff, no, the rings etc she wears all the time. I like jewellery so I checked them out a year or so ago before the rules about declaring gifts.
A lot of the Missoma/mejuri/Monica Vinader stuff is so overpriced especially as much of it is plated. And so generic especially as every single blogger wears it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wish she would dress less like an androgenous Mass with legs and more for her shape and age and gender ??‍♀ she looks so nice in colour! All these black/grey shapeless baggy sweaters and baggy jeans are so horrible and it's literally her every day go to. I wish her and Lilly would stop taking style tips from each other ??‍♀
I’m glad I found this thread 🤣
Also, her figure isn’t particularly feminine. It’s quite straight up and down. So that’s maybe why she dresses in shapeless stuff...

agh the baking and cooking, one wonders how these influencers stay so slim when they bake and eat SO much

Reactions: 5
I’m not gonna lie. I fancy Mark. There I said it.
Do you like being cold? I heard he's militant about the thermostat in their apartment. Even if she's cold he tells her to wear layers instead. She used to complain about this many times. I'm not sure whether it's because he's a skinflint or something else.

Reactions: 1
Do you like being cold? I heard he's militant about the thermostat in their apartment. Even if she's cold he tells her to wear layers instead. She used to complain about this many times. I'm not sure whether it's because he's a skinflint or something else.
Oh no I hate being cold! Yeah ok he’s a dick lol

• Haha
I tell my husband this. I don’t see the need to heat our whole house if he’s just being a bit shivery. If he put on a dressing gown or a hoodie he’d soon heat up.

I tell my husband this. I don’t see the need to heat our whole house if he’s just being a bit shivery. If he put on a dressing gown or a hoodie he’d soon heat up.
The student still lives within me 😂 I’m like get a blanket on or some actual warm clothes 😂

Reactions: 4
They were saving on heating and Christmas tree but still splurging on clothes, makes sense. Also, it is funny how in real life she was saying she was freezing indoors and living in her purple bathrobe but then in all the photos she was always barefoot. Yep, good one.

They were saving on heating and Christmas tree but still splurging on clothes, makes sense. Also, it is funny how in real life she was saying she was freezing indoors and living in her purple bathrobe but then in all the photos she was always barefoot. Yep, good one.
Seriously??
Why don’t they just budget for the year?!

Fast money, spending it faster than fast fashion seasons. Or they just like to be very nitpick on what to spend Annas money on, its not like she's pending money on her expensive gifted clothes and skincare/makeup.

With Mark wanting to mooch of Anna, if he is still considering doing a masters and not working, they probably have to be a bit more careful on what they spend Annas money on now that the influencer marked is flatted out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.