The Anna Edit #9 Praise be! Mark has planted his seed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow we've arrived at a day of only ads on stories, she doesn't even try buffer them with other stuff anymore...

I think the real Anna is coming out more and more. Here, have no content but buy this tit so I can earn a ridiculous amount for doing not even the bare minimum.

Reactions: 34
Wow we've arrived at a day of only ads on stories, she doesn't even try buffer them with other stuff anymore...

I think the real Anna is coming out more and more. Here, have no content but buy this tit so I can earn a ridiculous amount for doing not even the bare minimum.
Absolutely. It’s not an “ad break” if there’s no other content! So lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Anna: I’m trying to figure out how much pregnancy content I want to share.
Also Anna: only shared pregnancy content.

I won’t even hate watch during my morning workout anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t think it is, I’m sure you get to choose. She’s no public figure.
It must have changed since I last did it! I thought it defaulted to ‘business’ or ‘public figure’ depending on which was more appropriate (individual or group for example), then you could go back in and change it to whatever is most accurate- like ‘artist’ or ‘shop’ etc.

Reactions: 4
Anna: I’m trying to figure out how much pregnancy content I want to share.
Also Anna: only shared pregnancy content.

I won’t even hate watch during my morning workout anymore.
I turned off 3 mins into her vlog when she said that 'karma had been good to them' for getting pregnant so quickly. What a F up thing to say? It took me years to get pregnant - was that the result of 'bad karma'. Honestly, i used to really like her but last 6 months i've really gone off and today was the straw that broke the camels back for me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
I turned off 3 mins into her vlog when she said that 'karma had been good to them' for getting pregnant so quickly. What a F up thing to say? It took me years to get pregnant - was that the result of 'bad karma'. Honestly, i used to really like her but last 6 months i've really gone off and today was the straw that broke the camels back for me.
She is again using word that she deemed quirky and didn’t know the true meaning. Someone needs to have a 121 with her

All Influencers “we are not going to buy anything yet until later stage”

All influencers “we are so lucky to be gifted this *delay gratification*”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow that is incredibly hurtful, what a horrible thing to say!

Reactions: 23
I am so sorry! That is such a horrible thing to say. I agree, the last 6 months she’s really shown that she had a nasty / mean girl vibe. Or maybe it’s just her narcissistic/superiority really shining through. Regardless, it’s a nasty thing for her to thank karma for getting pregnant so quickly.
These influencers need to stop thinking they invented pregnancy and are the first ones to do it.

Reactions: 38
Over and above the boring 'I've been pregnant for about 40 seconds' tit, the stupid giggling really bursts my knitting on a Sunday morning.

ps. see these folk on her comments saying their hearts are beating faster when they think about her, and that they're STILL crying about the pregnancy - do they actually KNOW her??

I really hope so because if not they need therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
wtf, can't she just stick to the simple "we've been lucky" (or shut up) this is such a horrible, insensitive thing to say, I can't imagine struggling to conceive and hearing this bollocks (and just between us, Anna's character isn't something I'd associate with "good karma" at all, she's sneaky and dishonest)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I really think public facing figures / influencers really, really need to just stop with the “we got lucky” “we have good karma” “omg we got pregnant on our first try” tit when they announce their pregnancy and just say “we’re pregnant”. There’s no need to humble brag or state the amount of time it took them, especially if it happened the first month. Unless they are an ivf type of influencer or sharing like Elle Fowler is, then stating the time it took is super insensitive.

This is something I’ve been thinking about a lot lately, and the previous comments about being outed by her friend for having sex early, has really gotten me thinking. I don’t think her girl next door / sheltered childhood was actually true. And this comment about thanking karma for getting pregnant really put it into focus for me. I think she was a mean girl growing up and has rebranded as an adult as the girl next door and shaped her narrative to fit that story. And all of these comments and deception in these 6 months with pregnancy came WAY too easily. She’s so proud of how she tricked her audience and they were too dumb to pick up on it. I’m wondering if she was a big of a “wild child” growing up, especially with the whole sex story on the podcast, and didn’t share the whole story because it didn’t fit with her new girl next door persona. Honestly,‘I don’t care if she was a “wild child” or not

• Heart
And she didn’t even trick her audience, she just deleted comments that asked about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh she also downplayed her upbringing to be relatable. Sure she isn’t LP’s level, but she didn’t grow up poor and lived in a rough area and a council estate. Her dad was a HR personnel and wasn’t even a blue labour. Perhaps they just didn’t like the idea of holidaying abroad? She made it sounds like her privilege wasn’t a factor of her success but it does!

She is again using word that she deemed quirky and didn’t know the true meaning. Someone needs to have a 121 with her

All Influencers “we are not going to buy anything yet until later stage”

All influencers “we are so lucky to be gifted this *delay gratification*”
And when they do get the gifted buggy, the gifted carrier, the gifted breast pump etc etc (as they inevitably always do) they say “oh we were planning to buy this but we were so lucky to be sent one but obviously we would have bought one ourselves otherwise tee hee!” As if pretending that they were ever expecting anything other than being sent one for free makes them look humble and gracious.

This is the issue when influencers hit the big life events - it’s something you need to be sensitive about when you’re discussing them publicly but a lot of influencers don’t have the brains or tact to do this, and when they’re talking about something other than lipstick or fluff it really starts to show. Most of us grow up just assuming we’ll probably buy a house one day and maybe have a family, but for a lot of people you get to that point in your life and you suddenly realise that it might not happen, or it might not happen as easily as you’d assumed it would. I think most of us probably know people (or are in the position ourselves ...) who for whatever reason are struggling accommodation-wise, or who are struggling with fertility issues or whose lives have taken them in a direction where they might not want to (or might not be able to) hit those traditional milestones. It’s incredibly insensitive when people like Anna reach that stage in their lives and they start attributing these things to ‘luck’ or ‘karma’ without taking a moment to think about the complexity of life and how people’s options get limited by things out of their control. I understand it’s hard for influencers to negotiate it but like I said, it really flags the people who don’t think very deeply.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Anna joins Lily in the club of Dumb and Dumber and 'No One Told Me' for saying she was 3 weeks and 4 days pregnant when she hasn't even missed her period yet. Anna, you ovulate on day 14 (average) of your cycle, so no you are not 3weeks+ pregnant, you just ovulated a week or so ago 🤦‍♀️
1620554822676.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anna joins Lily in the club of Dumb and Dumber and 'No One Told Me' for saying she was 3 weeks and 4 days pregnant when she hasn't even missed her period yet. Anna, you ovulate on day 14 (average) of your cycle, so no you are not 3weeks+ pregnant, you just ovulated a week or so ago 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 566103
When talking pregnancy dates though they take it from date of last period so she's sort of right, it's how medical professional would refer to it. So whenever anyone says they're 6 weeks pregnant for example then the conception only actually happened about 4 weeks before.

Reactions: 16
“The baby is giving off serious virgo vibes already and I’m here for it.”
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.