The Anna Edit #9 Praise be! Mark has planted his seed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How boring is this video? I normally can sit through her boring stuff, but this is another level. 35min of same stuff, just different week. She could have summed it up a bit more, edited it better...

Reactions: 15
“The baby is giving off serious virgo vibes already and I’m here for it.”
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I love how you don't even have to paraphrase her statement to highlight the cringe™, she's a natural at that

Reactions: 14
I love how you don't even have to paraphrase her statement to highlight the cringe™, she's a natural at that
She sounds like a caricature of herself now. Ended the vlog with sending positive vibezzzz. I think she was right in doubting whether she should put this vlog up, it’s so boring.
(edited to finish my sentence, posted early accidentally)

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Never thought I'd say this, but I preferred Lily's early pregnancy vlog! This is so bloody boring come on Anna

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This is something I’ve been thinking about a lot lately, and the previous comments about being outed by her friend for having sex early, has really gotten me thinking. I don’t think her girl next door / sheltered childhood was actually true. And this comment about thanking karma for getting pregnant really put it into focus for me. I think she was a mean girl growing up and has rebranded as an adult as the girl next door and shaped her narrative to fit that story. And all of these comments and deception in these 6 months with pregnancy came WAY too easily. She’s so proud of how she tricked her audience and they were too dumb to pick up on it. I’m wondering if she was a big of a “wild child” growing up, especially with the whole sex story on the podcast, and didn’t share the whole story because it didn’t fit with her new girl next door persona. Honestly,‘I don’t care if she was a “wild child” or not
So much this. She has re-written her past to present herself as some kind of sweet, innocent child with an almost pauper-like upbringing. It's all lies. In reality, it seems she was a bit of a 'bad influence' mean girl who threw diva like strops while on holiday with her friends and demanded her parents fork out to get her home pronto. I think her and Lily are actually probably quite alike, after all.

I'm relying on you all for Anna updates from now on. I find I can no longer watch her content (she's far too smug and Mark features way too much) or even listen to the podcast (too much giggling).

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think her and Lily are actually probably quite alike, after all.
Agree. The worst part of this is that it makes me like Lily more for being open about being a spoilt d bag.

And actually Lily still has close friendships from early childhood which makes me think she is a better person than Anna.

I was not ready to feel like this today!

• Haha
Hmm, I entirely agree that her recent poor attitude and missing empathy chip are both further evidence that her online persona is definitely different from her real-life persona.

Besides, she apparently grew up obsessed with nothing more than make-up and clothes, weren’t ALL those girls the mean girls at secondary school?

Reactions: 15
I don't know about you all. OT

When I was young, I had a close friend who was so upset that her bf broke up with her. And obviously we went into a lengthy discussions about of how unworthy he is. (I was young)
Fast forward, surprise surprise, they got back together, the story became 'Jaymie said this, Jaymie said you are unworthy...' and they were both against me. I was very upset because I didn't go into the lengthy discussions by myself, it takes two to tango.

I felt Anna is 'that friend'. What I learnt through this lesson is to just nod my head when someone complaint about their ex/bf, and never speak my mind.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Anna just lacks empathy & integrity. She’s the type that you would confide in at school and the whole school knows by end of 1 period, pre cellphones.
Maybe we’ve had it all wrong and she’s worse than lily 🤣🤣🤣

• Sad
Anna is 100% the person who will be nice to your face will ripping you to absolute shreds behind your back. Her internet persona has been carefully constructed so as to be extremely bland and inoffensive. She never has a strong opinion on anything. However, lately, the cracks have started to show - or at least we can see that she's not as nice as she claims to be. If you look at Anna's comment section, though, most of the comments are extremely sycophantic. Seriously, some of these women need to get a grip if their hearts beat faster at the thought of Anna being pregnant, or if they get teary at the sight of Mark crying. WTAF?!

Another thing. When Anna first saw Mark, she declared: 'He's mine!' (As if anyone else wanted him). These are not the words of a shy, sheltered girl.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Anna is 100% the person who will be nice to your face will ripping you to absolute shreds behind your back. Her internet persona has been carefully constructed so as to be extremely bland and inoffensive. She never has a strong opinion on anything. However, lately, the cracks have started to show - or at least we can see that she's not as nice as she claims to be. If you look at Anna's comment section, though, most of the comments are extremely sycophantic. Seriously, some of these women need to get a grip if their hearts beat faster at the thought of Anna being pregnant, or if they get teary at the sight of Mark crying. WTAF?!

Another thing. When Anna first saw Mark, she declared: 'He's mine!' (As if anyone else wanted him). These are not the words of a shy, sheltered girl.
Oh she is also that girl in school that said she hasn't revise, but she has indeed revised for the past 2 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Oh she is also that girl in school that said she hasn't revise, but she has indeed revised for the past 2 weeks.
Absolutely. She is also the girl who after the exam will tell everyone she messed up and probably failed - and then gets an A!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Anna joins Lily in the club of Dumb and Dumber and 'No One Told Me' for saying she was 3 weeks and 4 days pregnant when she hasn't even missed her period yet. Anna, you ovulate on day 14 (average) of your cycle, so no you are not 3weeks+ pregnant, you just ovulated a week or so ago 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 566103
I just can't with people having to know how many days they have been pregnant for... Why does it matter?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this early pregnancy vlog sponsored by Clear Blue? Or one of the other pregnancy test companies.

I don’t know about y’all, but here in North America, today is Mother’s Day. If I were a viewer who has been trying to get pregnant and I saw this video pop up, I would feel like tit. Sorry, and I know she’s in the UK, but she follows enough American companies on IG to know that this weekend is Mother’s Day. I think it’s really, really insensitive 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Anna joins Lily in the club of Dumb and Dumber and 'No One Told Me' for saying she was 3 weeks and 4 days pregnant when she hasn't even missed her period yet. Anna, you ovulate on day 14 (average) of your cycle, so no you are not 3weeks+ pregnant, you just ovulated a week or so ago 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 566103
Sorry, you're not correct here, Anna is. She was 3 weeks and 4 days pregnant because pregnancy is dated from the first day of your last period, meaning that when you're 4 weeks pregnant, you ovulated 2 weeks ago so you've actually only been pregnant for 2 weeks but you're '4 weeks' pregnant. It's just how it's done 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry, you're not correct here, Anna is. She was 3 weeks and 4 days pregnant because pregnancy is dated from the first day of your last period, meaning that when you're 4 weeks pregnant, you ovulated 2 weeks ago so you've actually only been pregnant for 2 weeks but you're '4 weeks' pregnant. It's just how it's done 🤷‍♀️
Sure, someone corrected me above. I find the whole contept so weird, she had sex that conceived her bebeh a week ago, but says she's 3 weeks pregnant. So she was pregnant before she even had the sex. SORRY for putting that image in your heads... :oops: It's done like this because healthcare systems don't trust women to know when they actually got pregnant

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh she also downplayed her upbringing to be relatable. Sure she isn’t LP’s level, but she didn’t grow up poor and lived in a rough area and a council estate. Her dad was a HR personnel and wasn’t even a blue labour. Perhaps they just didn’t like the idea of holidaying abroad? She made it sounds like her privilege wasn’t a factor of her success but it does!
I am a few months younger than Anna. When I was growing up, we didn't travel much. We took a road trip to Germany and France when I was 9 and took a couple of trips to Sweden (I'm from Finland, btw) but that's about it. My parents are doctors so we were not poor by any means. We spent most of our holidays visiting my grandparents, driving around Finland etc. Travelling abroad was much more of a luxury in the 90's and only rich families could afford to travel the way that we do now – or did pre-covid. When I was in school, it was very rare that anyone went abroad during school holidays, even though most of my friends were from middle class families. So yeah, Anna's upbringing may have been a lot more modest than Lily's but the lack of holidays abroad definitely does not mean that they were poor.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
great to know that the yellow pajamas flaps ahoy Clarins photo was taken when she was 13 weeks preg, stellar content we were all dying for

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I found her pretty pathetic in that vlog tbh. She has the luxury of staying at home and doing duck all while she deals with early pregnancy symptoms. I’m sure I’m not the only one who had to go to work and not let on to anyone and just generally feel like tit while HAVING TO WORK. I worked in a restaurant and it was the worst, the smells, the being on my feet all day, I hated it but you just have to suck it up! Then from 5 months onward having to use a crutch for excruciating hip pain. And my pregnancy wasn’t even that bad!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.