The Anna Edit #9 Praise be! Mark has planted his seed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Anna Edit: AD BREAK swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle AD BREAK OVER

The Anna Edit: OfAdBreak and the beige sack

The Anna Edit: The Ad Break Edit

The Anna Edit: Blessed be the Ad Break

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Fire your photographer, Anna. If my bf took a picture like this of me I'd delete that in 5 seconds flat.
Looks like a toilet behind her.
Mark is incapable of taking a good photo and she is incapable of asking him to do better.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like a toilet behind her.
Mark is incapable of taking a good photo and she is incapable of asking him to do better.
Agree, he's incapable and apparently too convinced of his skills to improve them. Anna thinks he's perfect and I can't imagine her criticising him much. He always finds her most unflattering angles and has no idea about composition. The bathrobe looks like it's been washed ten times already and she looks like she's just run a marathon...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
IMO, her unflattering angles are actually her real face. Lauren was criticized quite a lot on GG for filming Anna’s jaw. I think is a matter of showing her real self VS a more editorial one. I think Mark is just crap, for her editorial shoot, she was tilting her head so much that she is almost looking at the sky.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else just see a monk? Wtf
Sister wife. This look is atrocious. Awful. One of her worst. It’s not because she’s pregnant, is genuinely her sartorial choices. The shoes and her white-ass feet, first of all. And the photographer doesn’t do her any favors.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does anyone else just see a monk? Wtf
Me: here what’s your first impression of this photo.
Husband: she looks like Jesus.
Me: what about a monk?
Husband: yeah that too.
me: she’s a fashion blogger.
husband: how? she’s got terrible taste. Her fashion looks awful. Our fashion is better than that.

eta: and I keep seeing her picking her bum in this photo with that bad hand placement, like she’s dishing out her underwear

• Haha
she plans on going out with a bang then asks her followers for content ideas???????? june is literally around the corner and we're supposed to believe she has it all prepared?
Screenshot_20210530-195649_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Me: here what’s your first impression of this photo.
Husband: she looks like Jesus.
Me: what about a monk?
Husband: yeah that too.
me: she’s a fashion blogger.
husband: how? she’s got terrible taste. Her fashion looks awful. Our fashion is better than that.

eta: and I keep seeing her picking her bum in this photo with that bad hand placement, like she’s dishing out her underwear
Yes I see it now! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
What would we like to see? How about decent editing with no dodgy bits that shouldn't be there, actually showing us whatever the video is talking about rather than Anna just standing there, some clothes or interiors we might actually like, no giggling, minimal Mark, no excuses for why the video isn't up to scratch...but wait if you can't manage that once a week what chance is there for once a day? Let's place bets on when the first missed upload will be. I say day 3. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Do you guys really think she hasn't pre-filmed a bunch of videos? This is Anna we are talking about, we might see something from before she was pregnant. "Guys I had a skinny moment" giggle giggle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Can only imagine how half-assed the vids will be considering their usual tit quality and that they normally have a whole week to produce content.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.