The Anna Edit #9 Praise be! Mark has planted his seed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody commented a few threads back that she looks like Ina Garten and now I just can’t unsee it. And she’s only in her early 30s! Meanwhile, Ina Garten is in her 70s!

Funny also how a person’s personality can do so much for their looks. Back when I liked her, I didn’t mind her jaw and thought that, overall, she was pleasant looking. Now her jaw, her eyebrows, and her horrible sense of style is all I see.

i will not STAND for this Ina Garten slander, oh my word! Ina has a personality, a vibe, a warmth, and NO smugness!! I was RAISED on Barefoot Contessa reruns and Ina is my personal icon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can someone tell me what the big announcement is please? I just can't bring myself to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ditto. No way am I clicking on that click bait title so if one tattler can take one for the team that would be fab :)

Can someone tell me what the big announcement is please? I just can't bring myself to watch!

Reactions: 8
She's doing daily videos in June. That's the announcement, lol.

And she said she was "obviously" taking a break when the baby is born. That she wanted to "go out with a bang" with daily videos in June.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
is a last push grabbing more money before Prince, lots of swipe up and ads

Reactions: 37
She should be careful with daily videos!

- they can’t turn out one video a week without glaring mistakes, how can they make it a whole month.
- she’ll alienate A LOT of her audience because she can’t stop talking about being pregnant for a whole month.
- she’s so fecking boring with just one video a week, how will she be entertaining for daily videos?

And it’s so transparent — cashing in on views and AL to support her mat leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She's doing daily videos in June. That's the announcement, lol.

And she said she was "obviously" taking a break when the baby is born. That she wanted to "go out with a bang" with daily videos in June.

Haha! Such a big announcement 🥱

What she really means is getting as many AF links out there as possible to boost her income.

Thank you for suffering through it!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
With these daily videos The Mark Edit is going to happen, right? We'll have a Mark gardening video, a Mark bakes bread video...these videos have actually been requested by Anna's sycophantic followers in the past and there's no way, given recent form, that Anna is handling 30 days of videos on her own.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Shudder.

Whether it’s a transition to the Mark Edit or still mainly Anna, there’s no way they can produce decent quality videos every day, based on recent very much lower standards compared to her videos in the past.

With these daily videos The Mark Edit is going to happen, right? We'll have a Mark gardening video, a Mark bakes bread video...these videos have actually been requested by Anna's sycophantic followers in the past and there's no way, given recent form, that Anna is handling 30 days of videos on her own.

Reactions: 19
Can I burn her brown top, she is that giant toddler who is obsessing over a random ugly top and literally wearing it everywhere.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I forwarded around in the video and landed on the “big announcement,” watched that and then abandoned the video, which is the worst thing as a viewer that you can to videos. YouTube seems to downgrade/deprioritize creators whose videos are consistently abandoned mid-view.

also can we talk about the fact that she’s sat at 498k for years! YONKS. That’s so bad! Maybe that’s why she’s doing the daily edit!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought she is due in September. Is she having two months off before the baby? That seems excessive, particularly as there are two of them producing very little work.

Reactions: 15
Yes it’s August, but “going out with a bang” almost suggests that she’s going to retire for good in July, doesn’t it?
Wishful thinking. There's no way she's giving up this easy (money) gig - and there's ££££ to be made from bebeh Norm.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.