The Anna Edit #4 a moment like this moment moment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(I live in Blackheath! (Renting) But hoping to move abroad next month-ish. Here’s to better property prospects!🥂)
Congrats! SE 3 is lovely together with Greenwich - is where all SE people want to live hahah! Wish she bought in BH, so Mark can play doll up banker

Reactions: 6
Hello ladies! I'm a long time lurker but became so invested in the search for Anna's new place that I've signed up! I've also found it, but weirdly discovered the agent also had it listed in June last year. There's a photo on Facebook which shows the kitchen with different chairs, lights etc and generally a more boho vibe. Given it was for sale at that point, it looks like the house changed hands in quick succession possibly? Unless of course it was for sale for a long time and they redecorated. I prefer the before personally...

Before and after for comparison

Attachments

Reactions: 20
I must say though, in the brochure the garden looks so much bigger than when Anna gave us a quick tour. Maybe that’s partly because of the super wide angle photos they use in brochures 🤷‍♀️
But, it also says off street parking + garage - that’s good. I thought she said there was no garage though at some point...
And yes I understand too that she paid 900000-950000 which is the guide price? Although she mentioned that they had to increase their offer to their max at some point... maybe they did go over 950..
Still crazy prices anyway!

Reactions: 3
I still cant find it. Cant figure out which site its on :unsure: i dont know the area that well though so might be hindering me
I can’t either lmao I’ve found the garden photo in images but when I click it doesn’t take me to the listing or anything just the houses they currently have for sale

Reactions: 4
Wow it is beautiful house. I’m torn between being really pleased for them and incredulous that just making silly little YouTube videos can get you a dream house like this?! 😂🙈

Reactions: 13
I used to be so great at stalking but my skills are rusty! I'm also not from the UK so I have no idea what to search. 🙃

Reactions: 7
I found it but not through that picture on google cos there was no description for me, I just reverse image searched the last two images posted above and it linked me

Reactions: 2
I cannot find it for the life of me, even reverse searching. I give up lol

Congrats! SE 3 is lovely together with Greenwich - is where all SE people want to live hahah! Wish she bought in BH, so Mark can play doll up banker
We used to live in Blackheath! Loved it there.

Found the brochure, Anna's house is ok. I guess they just really wanted it and to be in that location, close to her parents. Doesn't seem worth it to me at all.

We used to live in Blackheath! Loved it there.

Found the brochure, Anna's house is ok. I guess they just really wanted it and to be in that location, close to her parents. Doesn't seem worth it to me at all.
Waiting to win the lottery so I can afford a house there. We're quite near to BH, we're always there for the farmer market but had to do a 'walk of shame' back to the bus stop every time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If I were Lily I wouldn't be jealous...Lily lives in London and I like her house more...actually I do like Lily's designs sometimes. ...it's very chic vs Anna is old lady literally an old ladyyyy. I can't believe she is an influencer.....

If I were Lily I wouldn't be jealous...Lily lives in London and I like her house more...actually I do like Lily's designs sometimes. ...it's very chic vs Anna is old lady literally an old ladyyyy. I can't believe she is an influencer.....
I like the exterior of Lily's because it is super Victorian if you get what I mean, red bricks etc. I find it quite hard to fall in love with Anna's exterior, one thing that really bothered me is the yellow. magnolia paint on the outside but that is just me hahah

Reactions: 8
It’s bloody enormous! Really happy for them though, it’s kind of lovely to see a young couple buy a home. It’s the way it should be.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Found it too, it’s absolutely huge! Although the garden is much bigger on pictures than when Anna showed it in the vlog. I wonder what Anna will do with it, I’m afraid she’ll ruin it with her soulless scandi decor. If it were me I would decorate it with furniture in beautiful natural materials and colourful artwork and rugs but knowing Anna everything will be beige lol

ETA: I cannot believe she paid close to a million for it though. Does anyone know if this is a nice area in Brighton? Because the house itself does not explain the price

Reactions: 10
Let me first say that the house is quite large and definitely the type of house one could call one's forever home. However, I don't like the layout so much. I'm not so fond of the lounge being completely closed off from the rest of the house (it even has a door) and the dining room also being completely closed off from the kitchen. To me, it is too compartmentalized. Not that I am a fan of open floor plans, but I do prefer when rooms blend in with each other. I realize though that many period properties are like this so it is to be expected. Overall, though, I am a bit underwhelmed. It is large, and definitely decent looking, but there’s nothing about it I particularly love except the range in the kitchen, the front door, and definitely the cornice by the stairs — that cornice is gorgeous! I do hope they change the runner on the stairs though — it’s hideous. The way the previous owners furnished the place was also quite ugly except for the kitchen.

Reactions: 8
I agree, I'm not a fan of the decor. The kitchen is quite charming though. Side note - did the owners take the freestanding unit between the sage coloured kitchen units? I can't find a pic.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.