The Anna Edit #4 a moment like this moment moment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My investigation leads me to believe that it is a 6 bedroom house! I think the dining room is the green room.
Is this a picture of Anna’s actual house? It looks lovely. Traditional, dignified and perfect for the family they hope to have.

Reactions: 5
I saw her entire video on mute. I feel less annoyed ...I can't listen to any more annoying giggling at nonsense things and excited moments anymore. The house is nice but Anna's style is very frumpy nowadays so I will not like how she will style it. The coat she was wearing in the video 2 sizes big ?!! She looks big and older. All in all good to see on mute.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do wonder how much money are they going to spend fixing all the problems with this house. She mentioned fixing the rendering, removing decking because of the damp, the electrics... If they are going to need a new rewire, that’s expensive!

Reactions: 10
Update - Mark’s hair is still pissing me off. I’m just going to say it, I think I hate his hair more than I hate Anna’s eyebrows
bleeping hell, that's a bad hair cut.

In movies, the people who got those hair cuts were always the stereotypical stupid ones. He could have at last made it uniform like Jim Carrey in Dumb and dumber.

Also, I watched their movie vlog and Mark annoyed the living hell out of me, had to skip a couple of times. Also, has problems focusing on the house because Annas' eyebrows were in the way. She seems so so lively, but so misguided by following trends she does not suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks to @thegirlscout for the thread title.
Recap:
- Anna continues to annoy with her 'moments,' which now include a 'meadow moment,' a 'candle moment,' and an 'island moment.'
You forgot "situations", "we have a bit of deck situation", she said on Stories a few days back

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha, no I am not Lily, but yeah I see why you would think that lolz ..I won't say exactly what area its in cause the moderators will kick me out, all I will say is that its a bit further away from Brighton than the flat was.
HAHAH just imagine Lily come here and spill the beans ahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 10
£1 million? Nooooo...

I take back my praise. It’s a nice house, but it’s not worth a million pounds! 😲

Reactions: 15
I don’t think I’ve ever watched one of her videos before. I just couldn’t take my eyes off her teeth.

Reactions: 4
If they could have gotten "better", I appreciate that they stuck to what they wanted instead of a full on status house. Its clear original features were important to them and I think they wanted some reno.

Reactions: 9
If they could have gotten "better", I appreciate that they stuck to what they wanted instead of a full on status house. Its clear original features were important to them and I think they wanted some reno.
Yes, as I said the most important is that they are happy with their choice. I’m a bit disappointed « for the price » but this is just my view as an outsider - it just seems that for that budget I’ve really seen some amazing properties (haha dreaming on rightmove...)
Not necessarily about a « status » house. In all honesty, isn’t a £1M 6 bedroom house already a status house anyway?

Reactions: 6
£1 million? Nooooo...

I take back my praise. It’s a nice house, but it’s not worth a million pounds! 😲
I have to say that I agree. It's definitely spacious and has some beautiful features but it also needs some work. Didn't they mention that there's some damp behind the kitchen cabinets that needs to be removed? It also looks like some repairs have been done sloppily, like a cable going around a doorframe in their bedroom. It's very nice but not the kind of quality you would expect at that price.

Reactions: 9
I think she wants to stay near Brighton and family.
I know, just giving a comparison of how much you can get with price in London. How obscene is the price. Before that we were like yeah 800, 900k but she just wen on to buy a house for 1 mil. How crazy for people who barely work and have any positive inputs, I sound bitter because I really am haha

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I know, just giving a comparison of how much you can get with price in London. How obscene is the price. Before that we were like yeah 800, 900k but she just wen on to buy a house for 1 mil. How crazy for people who barely work and have any positive inputs, I sound bitter because I really am haha
I know. It’s totally mental! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So the green room on the ground floor with the bay window is the formal dining room according to the floor plan. It looks like from the listing that the previous owners used it as a family room

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.