The Anna Edit #3 We’re having a moment, a moving situation, oh my word.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But we should all look to Anna for budgeting tips...
She’s becoming more and more intolerable with the items she is shilling whilst still trying to pretend she’s the average girl next door

Reactions: 22
In her latest video, Anna said she's terrible at shrinking stuff in the washing machine. Was she recently shilling a very expensive LG one that shouldn't do that??
Ps: my boyfriend says she looks like a man in drag.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
In her latest video, Anna said she's terrible at shrinking stuff in the washing machine. Was she recently shilling a very expensive LG one that shouldn't do that??
Ps: my boyfriend says she looks like a man in drag.
Doesn't matter how fancy your machine is, if you set the temperature too high the clothes will shrink!

Reactions: 12
So many people saying her latest grid reel is giving them Emma houreau vibes.. you don’t say!! Blatant rip off

Reactions: 6
I find it so funny that Anna and Lily have branded spotify accounts. Does anyone really care so much for their bog standard music tastes that they need an Anna Edit RnB playlist? I'm not sure if you can write spotify off as a business expense, but if they were trying that... my god.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
With Covid 2.0 is she going to stay at the Airbnb for longer?
I think they’re either covering up how long they were intending on staying there! They’re almost deluded that the sellers will ever move..... I’m surprised they haven’t started looking at other houses

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I think they’re either covering up how long they were intending on staying there! They’re almost deluded that the sellers will ever move..... I’m surprised they haven’t started looking at other houses
Ikr. They are so invested in the house, it has been what 5months? It better comes with lots of features or potential and they better get it for a good price

Reactions: 11
But we’ve said so many times before on this thread that 5 months really isn’t an overly long time when it comes to purchasing a house, let alone purchasing one during an economic downturn, and with a chain.

A good friend of mine recently took 6 months to purchase a single bedroom flat, and he was a first-time buyer, so end of the chain.

Reactions: 20
She’s becoming more and more intolerable with the items she is shilling whilst still trying to pretend she’s the average girl next door
I still can't believe how much that 'Allies of Skin' stuff costs!

Reactions: 5
It’s so hard... I really feel for Anna at the moment. We had a house sale fall through because the lady we were buying from couldn’t find anywhere to live and took the house off the market. That was 6 years ago and she hasn’t put it on the market since! We were gutted but ended up finding a much better house for us and our situation at the time.

Reactions: 7
I find it so funny that Anna and Lily have branded spotify accounts. Does anyone really care so much for their bog standard music tastes that they need an Anna Edit RnB playlist? I'm not sure if you can write spotify off as a business expense, but if they were trying that... my god.
Bog standard music tastes - I'm dying! 🤣 They have been doing these Spotify play lists for years haven't they?

Reactions: 3
The Net a Porter skincare post shows Anna's true colours, tone deaf and happy to shill anything for $$$$$. It's incredibly disingenuous given her brand is supposedly about an 'edited' life and what that involves. She's full of tit really.

Reactions: 10
The Net a Porter skincare post shows Anna's true colours, tone deaf and happy to shill anything for $$$$$. It's incredibly disingenuous given her brand is supposedly about an 'edited' life and what that involves. She's full of tit really.
Yes when a company sent you 900£ gift, you better made a post so you get more gifted skincare in the future. Is the theory of reciprocity

1604316897520.png

I think she should credit Emma for the ideas tbh

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.