The Anna Edit #25 Every post has an affiliate link, to pay for the Newtons' miniscule kitchen sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTAF she looks like a 80’s unstylish dad.

And is this new? Is she now copying Lils in recreating old looks? 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she insist on standing like that in her photos? It looks awkward and as if she is old and has some issues with her hip. It is not classy or flattering. Pointy flats make it even worse.

Reactions: 9
her restyling a last spring's fit is as good as when lily did it, and by good i mean crap 🌚

they really should have stayed besties – one refuses to size up, the other wears things 5 times bigger, both of them copy people while thinking they are finding their styles and are completely out of touch

Reactions: 14
Why does she insist on standing like that in her photos? It looks awkward and as if she is old and has some issues with her hip. It is not classy or flattering. Pointy flats make it even worse.
She is old, really showing her age with the Charlie Dimmock reference in her stories. Also, does this mean we'll be treated to some more braless outfit photos?

1000021237.png

---
I should add that I'm not ageist as I'm positively ancient myself and considerably older than Anne 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This might be a weird take, but I kind of feel like Anna is an observer to Mark's and "little man's" relationship. Like Mark seems to always be actively doing things with him (trains, gardening, etc) while Anna is off to the side documenting it all. And then when there's proof that she does do things with him, it looks a little staged.

Reactions: 19
What is this rubbish...she's posted this photo twice in the photo dump. And leaky roofs isn't a good avert!
Does she think this is a good look? She looks like a scarecrow. Idiot!
---
This might be a weird take, but I kind of feel like Anna is an observer to Mark's and "little man's" relationship. Like Mark seems to always be actively doing things with him (trains, gardening, etc) while Anna is off to the side documenting it all. And then when there's proof that she does do things with him, it looks a little staged.
The two little nerds together all the time!

Reactions: 3
No I agree - she's said that she lost herself and had a bad mental health year and needed support, meanwhile her shopping addiction took over and she fixated on her leaky extension. I think she really really struggled to adjust to being a mum and it didn't come naturally at all, and then she got a life coach instead of a therapist who helped her find goals but didn't help her resolve the underlying issues, which is probably why her and Mark kept doing holidays without Ralph. All her "ugh parenthood, amiright?!" posts aren't to look relatable, they're because she's actually struggling.

Reactions: 18
She is old, really showing her age with the Charlie Dimmock reference in her stories. Also, does this mean we'll be treated to some more braless outfit photos?

---
I should add that I'm not ageist as I'm positively ancient myself and considerably older than Anne 😂
welp

I am turning 34 this month and that really slapped.

No I agree - she's said that she lost herself and had a bad mental health year and needed support, meanwhile her shopping addiction took over and she fixated on her leaky extension. I think she really really struggled to adjust to being a mum and it didn't come naturally at all, and then she got a life coach instead of a therapist who helped her find goals but didn't help her resolve the underlying issues, which is probably why her and Mark kept doing holidays without Ralph. All her "ugh parenthood, amiright?!" posts aren't to look relatable, they're because she's actually struggling.

If that is true, that could be affecting her looks. Mental health issues might be invisible but they do change person's face a lot, but very gradually. Hope she gets better soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
welp

I am turning 34 this month and that really slapped.
34 is young!
Anna has quite a geriatric attitude and seems much older than her years despite trying to convince us she's down with the kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.