The Anna Edit #25 Every post has an affiliate link, to pay for the Newtons' miniscule kitchen sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone mentioned it on the previous thread but she’s got new management again? Wasn’t she with someone else after leaving Gleam? Wonder what happened there? 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I think someone mentioned it on the previous thread but she’s got new management again? Wasn’t she with someone else after leaving Gleam? Wonder what happened there? 🤔
She tagged Natalie from Insanity on 15th December as part of her thanking her team, but the post today makes it sound like Natalie has recently moved to Insanity and brought Anna and other clients (Poppy Deyes?!) with her - maybe she was part of Gleam, or managed Anna at somewhere between Gleam and Insanity?

ETA - I found her on LinkedIn but annoyingly it won't let me see her previous jobs without me signing in (and I don't have an account!)

Reactions: 8
She tagged Natalie from Insanity on 15th December as part of her thanking her team, but the post today makes it sound like Natalie has recently moved to Insanity and brought Anna and other clients (Poppy Deyes?!) with her - maybe she was part of Gleam, or managed Anna at somewhere between Gleam and Insanity?

ETA - I found her on LinkedIn but annoyingly it won't let me see her previous jobs without me signing in (and I don't have an account!)
She was at Gleam until Nov 23 and then moved to Insanity according to her LinkedIn.

"Getting back into it now". Why do they have to announce they're working? Is it to overcompensate for the times they do nothing? Can you imagine announcing to your colleagues, "I've had a slow week last week but getting back to it now"? Literally no-one does that. People just get on with work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you!! So it sounds like Anna moved from Gleam with her then...
That would make sense in my opinion. I don´t know how long Anna has been working with Nathalie, but if they work well together then it makes sense that Anna changes management with her manager rather than staying at her old management and getting a new manager she´s never worked with before.

Reactions: 7
"Getting back into it now". Why do they have to announce they're working?
She seems to be constantly 'getting back into it', without actually ever getting there....
Imagine someone working in Tesco saying 'well, I've stacked half a shelf this week so I'm getting back into it and I'm confident I'll be done in a fortnight or so'?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
anna's "getting back into it" is the same as lily's "so pumped to make content because i have so many new creative ideas"

you just know the results are going to be tit as always

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I honestly don't think she realises how privileged she is to be able to go "meh, I don't feel like properly working this week/fortnight/month so I'll just do a couple of bits here and there" - although I'm slightly alarmed that's her view given the whole household relies on her for money! I guess they're pretty comfortable with a shedload of savings in that case.

I found it weird that for that ad she said the jacket was her usual size, size 12 - either she thinks she's bigger than she is or she likes to size up for baggier fits (or does she have really broad shoulders so needs a bigger size?)

Reactions: 13
I found it weird that for that ad she said the jacket was her usual size, size 12 - either she thinks she's bigger than she is or she likes to size up for baggier fits (or does she have really broad shoulders so needs a bigger size?)
I think she has broad shoulders/a larger frame. I believe I mentioned in this thread before that I once bought a jumper by &otherstories she had (of course she has sold it by now... the jumper was from the flat era). She mentioned she had size M so I ordered size M as well since I figured what fit her ought to fit me as well and I usually fit M. To my surprise it was too big on me (I´m rather average in size with a slightly larger chest, which fits my proportions though) so I exchanged it for an S which looked the same on me as a M looked on Anna. (I think my issue is that I see myself as "bigger" than I really am since no matter how much or little I weigh I am always a bit round/chubby - or as my fiancé likes to call it: "soft" :LOL: - even though my frame as a whole is not large)

I think she has broad shoulders/a larger frame. I believe I mentioned in this thread before that I once bought a jumper by &otherstories she had (of course she has sold it by now... the jumper was from the flat era). She mentioned she had size M so I ordered size M as well since I figured what fit her ought to fit me as well and I usually fit M. To my surprise it was too big on me (I´m rather average in size with a slightly larger chest, which fits my proportions though) so I exchanged it for an S which looked the same on me as a M looked on Anna. (I think my issue is that I see myself as "bigger" than I really am since no matter how much or little I weigh I am always a bit round/chubby - or as my fiancé likes to call it: "soft" :LOL: - even though my frame as a whole is not large)
Yeah I reckon she’s big boned so even at her smallest she is probably a 10 due to her broad shoulders and bigger hips. You have to be quite small framed to fit a size 6 or an 8 really. I was surprised that a friend of mine was saying she’s a 12 even though to me she looked very slim all over and flat stomach but she is like Anna, where as I’m defo got more fat on me but small frame so smaller dress size. Dress sizes really don’t indicate your fitness or how slim you will look as everyone different.
I do think Anna’s clothes do tend to look quite loose on her though..

Reactions: 11
Award winning? If she had a real annual review, she'd be rated mediocre in every category of her work.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.