The Anna Edit #25 Every post has an affiliate link, to pay for the Newtons' miniscule kitchen sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may be sick, but she's got enough energy to be a WEALTH of online links according to her latest Substack.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she has actually physically turned into a bunch of affiliate links. With eyebrows on top.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate how unbelievably smug she is about sticking to her stupid buying one item a month rule when is gifted £££s of clothing from brands like Sezane constantly, no matter how much she consumes she looks the same greasy, bland, boring self anyhow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I laughed when in her weekend video she gave a book she didn’t like an extra pity star because “I know how hard it is to write a book.” Darling, you can’t even write a basic caption without screwing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I found her book unreadable. It was written in a dated magazine waffle style. This is how she always wrote her blog, but as an actual book it was far too much.
There was a typo on the back cover too!

Reactions: 20
MORE LEAKS???? in a freshly built extension??? at this point i would move out 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.