The Anna Edit #25 Every post has an affiliate link, to pay for the Newtons' miniscule kitchen sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her jaw alignment is getting more severe. I feel quite sorry for her even though I can’t stand her!
considering she didn't visit a doctor for her skin problems, do you think she will for her jaw? it doesn't look like a merely aesthetic problem anymore, i knew someone who had their jaw slightly misaligned and it started to negatively influence their speech and the ability to chew food

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else see on Zoe Sugg’s stories that Anna made her a cake for her birthday? What a suck up 😂 seems like they must spend a lot of time together nowadays!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yuk. I wouldn’t be eating anything that was made in that mice infested mouldy manor, hope Zoe tipped it in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only thing I took away from her latest video, her caterpillar brows will be sticking around for the long haul 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Pretty ridiculous of Anna to promote the Mejuri diamond line when she’s literally never ever worn any sort of diamond prior to being sponsored. We see you.

Reactions: 9
“A common comment from the last video was that you want more Mark” I BEG YOUR FINEST PARDON?! From whom?!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
With the state of her hair and skin I'm thinking she can't be bothered with trimming the brows anymore. Anna has given up.

bushy_eyebrows.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In her latest vlog she rushes to a Pilates class at 7 as that's the only time she can fit it in. What else does she do?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In her latest vlog she rushes to a Pilates class at 7 as that's the only time she can fit it in. What else does she do?
That actually annoys me. I can only go to the gym in the morning before work. I hate it when the classes are booked out by people who could go at any time of day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The 'I'm so insanely busy' act is wearing a little thin by now. Together with a lot of her other acts.

Reactions: 30
The 'I'm so insanely busy' act is wearing a little thin by now. Together with a lot of her other acts.
Are An na and Lily in a who‘s busier?- competition? News flash ladies, neither of you knows what being truly busy means.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.