The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn't she got enough black sandals and the ones from mango? She must spend so much time researching what to buy 🙄
---
Not sure why this is so fascinating, maybe because she seems a bit delusional with her outfit choices? She promoted the manaols so much and now they aren't comfortable....hopefully no one was influenced and bought them!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I've passed away :ROFLMAO:
---
Also, no topical product in the world can remove fine lines and wrinkles. So it could be botox OR it could be the camera/lighting playing tricks on our eyes. Sometimes these cameras don't show the true texture of the skin.
---
Also, no topical product in the world can remove fine lines and wrinkles. So it could be botox OR it could be the camera/lighting playing tricks on our eyes. Sometimes these cameras don't show the true texture of the skin.
I agree to a certain extemt but for sure 0.1% tretinoin has helped even out a few of my acne scars, and fine lines that were near them.

Reactions: 6
I agree to a certain extemt but for sure 0.1% tretinoin has helped even out a few of my acne scars, and fine lines that were near them.
Scars and blemishes can 100% diminish over long periods time with chemical exfoliants (acids like you mention), but the lines and wrinkles are happening from the inside and showing on the outside, ie/reduction in collagen etc.

Reactions: 3
I´ve just had a look at Annas Depop account since I can´t seem to find her Vinted account. Seeing the things she´s sold on there makes me kinda sad tbh. Lot´s of pieces I had seen on her years ago which I actually put on my wishlist because they looked so good on her (not that I could justify spending that much on clothes)! Nowadays there´s not a single thing she wears that I would buy, everything just looks so bland and frankly bad imo :(

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I thought the EssieButton change was dramatic and made me dislike her too, but I had to unfollow Anna recently because I have never been so bored of an IG. I mean, it's literally the dullest thing I've ever seen, not an ounce of personality or the 'real Anna' we spent years getting to 'know'. And her obsessive purchasing of overpriced tat is just finally too much.

How do family and friends not step in in these situations?! My family would have stopped my descent into whatever tf is going on here. Just sad.

Reactions: 28
She doesn't come across well as a mother. She always sounds like she would rather be doing something else.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Making lemonade out of lemons seems like kind of a crappy way to refer to having to look after your own child for the day?! Yes sure it’s frustrating when you wanted to get stuff done but it’s not like their work is urgent or strict is it?
Also, no childcare but there's 2 adults at home? Why did Anna have to go to the train yard too? She could've stayed home to do all her admin bits or prefilmed all her 30 bland days of autumn (lol) videos. Is it like an all or nothing sort of deal for them?

Reactions: 29
The whole “unexpected childcare” is another bullshit lie. As someone who lives with a trainspotter… that green steam engine on the edge of one of the photos is the Flying Scotsman, which is at the Bluebell Railway right now. Tickets to see it sold out ages ago. So this day out was very much planned.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.