Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
The paint color is now on her stories and surprise surprise it's beige. That whole space is going to be so bland. It's like the same color as those & Other Stories silky pants she's obsessed with.
OMG next thread title right here:
The Anna Edit #22 Surprise surprise it's beige

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

snarkvark

VIP Member
buying big clothes for fit when you are skinny = getting big sizes out of stock = people who actually need those sizes are fucked
yeah, no. this is dumb as fuck and very much a chronically online take. people can buy whatever size clothing they want to. it's down to the fashion brands to actually provide inclusive sizing and make sure those larger sizes are kept in stock.

Reactions: 46

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
Sorry, are we now calling, “putting clothes that don’t really fit anymore in a plastic box in the loft” archiving? Fuck off, Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

queenamber

VIP Member
I'd take the "old" kitchen over the lifeless modern monstrosity any day of the week.

Yes it's not "trendy" but it's more classic and timeless for a family home. I'm so sick of influencers moving in to period homes and ripping out every single bit of character.

Capture.PNG

• Heart
Reactions: 44

ooh scandalous

She actually got some old loafers fit for the bin and got them re-soled and polished to look like loafers fit for the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
"Olive" skin, "curly" hair, building up her brows: she wants to be a sultry Mediterranean siren apparently. She should realise there's nothing wrong being an English Rose.

Years ago she had a style that suited her: casual brights, cute tops, her natural brows, pinky rosy cool toned makeup, etc. OG Whistles Anna was much more her lane.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

CatCafe234

VIP Member
I can’t quite workout what the difference is between ‘archiving’ clothes and just … y’know … having them in the wardrobe and not wearing them for a while?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

MissD

For me it’s not so much that there’s a huge difference in her weight but more how much she is aware of it / presents herself. The constant mentioning of sizing, pulling out the waistbands, the sideways turns etc - she never used to do these things and I think that’s what is making me more aware of it as a viewer.

Reactions: 39

peppin

VIP Member
When Anna says she's working up the courage for curtain bangs, I can actually envision her making a whole presentation with pros and cons, meditating to receive a sign and trying the hair in 3638 apps. I think it would look good, if she forgot about her 💫waves💫 and chopped off more hair, in the picture she resembles a male singer from the 80s, lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
Anna doesn't need us to worry about her. She's not out friend. She just needs us to fund her whole life while she pretends to enjoy her job. I don't think she's gaunt or drastically thin or anything. She just looks like she needs a wash and some nicer clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 37