Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Welcome to the Amish Edit, everyone, where we continue to watch in horror as Anne continues to have one horrid fashion moment after the other.
Winning thread title credit goes to @Ivegotatheory <3

Nothing, absolutely nothing has happened, since Anna doesnt share anything from her life. Her hair continues to look a mess, but just like with her eyebrows, the inspiration seems to be "the more unkempt, the better".

No, we still don't know what happened between her and Lily and yours truly doubts we ever will ;D

• Haha
Reactions: 32

ejej123

Chatty Member
Personally think the new kitchen cupboards look like the veneer you get in pretty much all caravans

• Haha

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
The Anna Edit #23 Minimal Style, go check the Squash Aisle
---
She's giving us so much to work with already 🤣

• Haha

Ray1403

Chatty Member
sorry me again 👋🏼 but genuine question. she always says she buys jeans 2 sizes too big to get a “relaxed” fit. but surely that doesn’t make them relaxed, it just makes them… fall down? if she wants a relaxed fit why doesn’t she just buy jeans specifically cut in that fit? i don’t understand 😩

• Haha

tehpretty

Why would you blow all your money on a beautiful old home, full of character, and intentionally build THAT KITCHEN which is at complete odds with the rest of the house, but not take care of the damp??? I just can't anymore

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
IMG_8442.png
IMG_8443.png
IMG_8444.png

Not Anna hyping up buying a yellow dress inspired by Kate Hudsons character in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and then showing this 😩😩 how does she not realise how awful it makes her look

• Haha
  • Wow

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
I did lol at her ‘advice’ that it’s not necessary to buy luxury high end tshirts. Arket is fine apparently! Great thanks Anna I was thinking about buying my basic tees from The Row but will slum it with the £35 Arket one instead 😂
How does she write this stuff with a straight face 🤨
She is such a massive dickhead.

Some people are choosing between heating and eating but she’s suggesting that we slum it with an Arket t-shirt rather than a designer one. Fuck off Anna, you look like a goblin regardless of how much you spend on your t-shirts.

• Heart
  • Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Anne's weight loss was neither dramatic nor fast. She wasn't even fat to begin with, she's always been slim. I really can't see why so many people are that hung up about her wearing one size smaller than when she gave birth.

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
In no way trying to "defend" Ana, but here pictures in somewhat chronological order. From left to right: before pregnancy, during pregnancy, few weeks after giving birth, and the most recent picture.
IMG_20230512_093347.jpg

Please tell me what drastic weight loss are you talking about? Those jeans look horrid and too big on her only because she's after certain *aesthetic* and refuses to wear her size.
(In case you're going to say "her face isn't as plump as it used to be", yeah that's what happens to most of us with age).

Last edited:

replace32titles

I'd take the "old" kitchen over the lifeless modern monstrosity any day of the week.

Yes it's not "trendy" but it's more classic and timeless for a family home. I'm so sick of influencers moving in to period homes and ripping out every single bit of character.

View attachment 2269042
Isn't this exactly the kind of kitchen that most of us in the real world would like to upgrade to and can't afford to?

• Heart

JellyBellyBeanie

No sorry this isn’t dumb as fuck, it’s a real problem for those who are plus size. I’ve seen my best friend struggle to find clothing that makes her feel good because it’s just not available. I’ve seen her cry and breakdown on more than one occasion because she can’t dress in a way that makes her feel good because the clothing she loves isn’t available to her. It is down to the producers to provide inclusive sizing. But most don’t. So it’s not fair the few that are out there to be picked up by straight sized people who have millions of options who just fancy an oversized look that day.
I’m plus sized and struggle to find outfits that I love but I agree with the sentiment that people can wear whatever size they want. It is not other people’s responsibility to ensure there are options in my size other than the brands themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Readinginks

VIP Member
These should come with an ED trigger warning. Not quite a humble brag!
Aren’t these the jeans she bought 4 sizes up during her pregnancy as she refused to buy maternity clothes? I mean it’s quite normal your body will be changing postpartum, but her obsession with it is truly out of control.

Reactions: 30