Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
The whole video was basically “Babes, what is this again?” - “A wall!” - “A wall, you’re so clever!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Years ago I used to put my Glossier link under her videos. I made £1000 credit over 18 months from my referral link, definitely in the right place at the right time. Anna would like them which I thought was gracious of her. As soon as Mark retired (sorry, started working for her), he deleted them.

• Wow
Reactions: 36

janedowe

Chatty Member
Oh my. I’m only 1 minute in to the vlog and had to come immediately here to say ‘what the bloody hell is that extension??’ They’ve built a literal shopfront! I can see it on every high street, it’s SO awful to my eyes.

ETA sorry, context would be helpful, pic attached!
4E73263F-1AC9-4C96-9F81-EA891F662546.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

icannoteven

VIP Member
Why did this couple of twats buy such a old period house only to tear the kitchen apart to make that stupid beige hipster minimal aesthetic?
Waste of time, effort & money.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

wagner1985

The 'sink chat' is almost as riveting as the 'how tall is everybody' chat.

What I will say though is we have horrendously hard water down here in the South East, I have brass taps in my bathroom and they're a nightmare to keep a) free of water marks and b) from tarnishing, so that sink is going to be a total headache all round.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Christ it’s annoying when influencers tell you something expensive is ‘worth it’. Hun you don’t pay for anything

3BB1CCD5-3B8B-4BB2-AD38-1337DAEB4016.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Liswit87

I actually can't believe how much.... better? fresher?... she looks in this colour. It just makes me lament even more that she INSISTS on wearing neutral sacks. She evidently still owns gems like this from yonder that she has since discounted/discarded because Brittany Bathgate and co would never wear it (anymore).

She even said something like "We all know I don't own much colour but when I put this on I do enjoy it" No shit, probably because it ages you down by about 10 years!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow