The Anna Edit #22 The Amish Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A toaster in a cupboard seems weird (to me). I’d worry about it ruining the shelves above or the back of the cupboard.
And all the little crumbs getting into tiny nooks and crannies between the joints. I mean, Anna probably has time to vacuum every day, but some of us don't.

Reactions: 5
What are your thoughts on the friendship with Zoe and Alfie?
They're now expecting their second child (a girl) and I somehow just can't imagine how the two families are a good fit for each other.
Especially, because I just can't see Mark vibing with Alfie at all.

I feel like Mark and Rich were actually quite a good fit and to me their friendship, also doing sporty stuff without the girls, seemed genuine.
Unlike Anna, Mark also has not unfollowed Rich.

It all just seems really weird to me.
Not at the first look but then
✅ extremely bland
✅ leaving the house as little as possible
✅ questionable hygiene
✅ can’t dress to save their lives
✅ fully into granny looks
✅ questionable eating habits
✅ doing nothing all day long
✅ horrible interior choices (even though some trends age better than others. Zoe was lucky with some stuff because it’s still fine)
✅ weird looking husband
✅ depending on Partner in unhealthy ways

they are actually a match made in heaven. And Anna is toned down enough to let Zoe play first fiddle when they hang out I guess.

✅ not to forget: 50shades of beige and yellow foundation

Now, Alfie and Mark. I don’t see it. Or maybe Mark is happy to hang with the cool kids and will soak up all of Alfie’s bs.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.