The Anna Edit #22 The Amish Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She often admitted to not wearing denim shorts (or shorts in general) then compulsively orders 4-5 pairs of Golde shorts to try (and return the rest but still, thats close to $1k she randomly throws around) i know she will do the returns, get the $$ back after she returns.
But still it’s Too much $$ to throw around so carelessly and really lacking in any self-control.

Reactions: 13
She often admitted to not wearing denim shorts (or shorts in general) then compulsively orders 4-5 pairs of Golde shorts to try (and return the rest but still, thats close to $1k she randomly throws around) i know she will do the returns, get the $$ back after she returns.
But still it’s Too much $$ to throw around so carelessly and really lacking in any self-control.
Not to mention bad for the environment.

Reactions: 11
I have one like this because my boyfriend's shirt shrunk in the wash. It's great for gardening or dog walking on a cooler summer day.
Snap. I’ve got my husband’s that doesn’t fit him. I don’t need her help to find one! 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Passive aggressive double larder.

View attachment 2285101
I'm not a home owner or into interiors etc but is wise to have a toaster in an enclosed space like that? I'm also randomnly wondering where the bread is kept? Do you have to wander over, open the cupboard, put your slices in. Seems very strange.

Reactions: 8
I'm not a home owner or into interiors etc but is wise to have a toaster in an enclosed space like that? I'm also randomnly wondering where the bread is kept? Do you have to wander over, open the cupboard, put your slices in. Seems very strange.
Why not? It’s obviously open when you use the toaster. Or do you mean the distance between toaster and shelf? I think 30cm are enough to avoid any heat danger. If you are not toasting 15 minutes non-stop. That would be a lot if toasts.
I do love an all countertop kitchen island. But I am in to baking and making my own pasta. So a big space to roll out dough is my dream. Or if you prep a massive ton of ingredients for batch cooking or preserving. And you have space for several people to prep stuff together. I just don’t think Anna needs it, because I don’t think that’s what they do.
My bet- we will see a kitchen remodel in either 2024 or 2025. They will get sick of the look so quickly.

Reactions: 4
We’ll for sure see a kitchen remodel but I bet it’ll happen quietly off socials. And she’ll just one day be filming from a new kitchen like nothing happened

Reactions: 11
I don't know why she needs her toaster in the cupboard. She has plenty of work space and it's a nice Dualit toaster. We have a large kitchen and I like to keep the work tops clear, but I'd always keep the Dualit toaster, coffee machine & KitchenAid out.

Reactions: 9
A toaster in a cupboard seems weird (to me). I’d worry about it ruining the shelves above or the back of the cupboard.

Reactions: 7
I don't know why she needs her toaster in the cupboard. She has plenty of work space and it's a nice Dualit toaster. We have a large kitchen and I like to keep the work tops clear, but I'd always keep the Dualit toaster, coffee machine & KitchenAid out.
Same. The kitchen is crying out it. It’s all so clinical

What are your thoughts on the friendship with Zoe and Alfie?
They're now expecting their second child (a girl) and I somehow just can't imagine how the two families are a good fit for each other.
Especially, because I just can't see Mark vibing with Alfie at all.

I feel like Mark and Rich were actually quite a good fit and to me their friendship, also doing sporty stuff without the girls, seemed genuine.
Unlike Anna, Mark also has not unfollowed Rich.

It all just seems really weird to me.

Have they shown what they’re putting on the open shelf yet? We have two shelves in our kitchen and I put all my attractive coffee gear on one of them so surprised they seem to have put Mark’s in a cupboard!

Reactions: 3
A toaster in a cupboard seems weird (to me). I’d worry about it ruining the shelves above or the back of the cupboard.
it's weird to me too.... just use your oven's grill if you're gonna put a toaster in the cupboard!

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen this in larders that are actual small rooms or have a proper door that slides open or opens all the way. This is a cupboard. I’d worry if someone popped toast on, someone else would easily come along and close the cupboard doors without realising. Also I’d personally worry about keeping the appliances plugged in and switched on with the cupboard doors shut as it’s such a small wooden space. I know larders are trendy but this is hardly a larder. It’s just a big cupboard. My opinion and if any of you have toasters switched on in cupboards that’s on you and a risk assessment you’ve weighed up.

Attempted to watch her latest vlog, and I cannot believe that she had the nerve to come on camera and record herself sitting in front of an overloaded clothing rail “One of my favorite things to do is buy new things”.
I thought you were all about minimalism, archive pieces and whatnot ?! Make it make sense Anne

• Haha
They're now expecting their second child (a girl) and I somehow just can't imagine how the two families are a good fit for each other.

I feel like Mark and Rich were actually quite a good fit and to me their friendship, also doing sporty stuff without the girls, seemed genuine.

Well the friendship with Zoe and Alfie really only started because Zoe and Anna were pregnant at the same time with close due dates. So I think it’s a „let’s have our kids play together because they’re the same age“ kind of friendship. And of course, Anna can subtly show off that she’s now friends with THE Zoe, especially after things have ended with Lily.

Reactions: 8
To paraphrase a famous line from the sublime classic British film "Whistle Down the Wind', it's not a larder it's just a cupboard.

• Haha

Did Anna definitely follow Rich at one point? I find it strange that she'd unfollow him unless the falling out had something to do with him - or she initially fell out with him and not Lily (which I doubt). Last time I checked Anna and Lily still followed each other on IG, but I guess that's just because they don't want any awkward questions.

I also can't see Mark and Alfie having very much in common at all, but I think their friendship with 'Zalfie' is more of a 'baby playdates' type thing than actual friendship.

Reactions: 4
Did Anna definitely follow Rich at one point? I find it strange that she'd unfollow him unless the falling out had something to do with him - or she initially fell out with him and not Lily (which I doubt).
At least Rich is still following Anna. Very odd.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.