Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I refuse to believe that she's at her happiest now when she looks such a state. That's just more BS from Anna. She looks as though she doesn't practice basic hygiene these days. In that pic from when they first moved into their house she looks so much better than she does now.

As for her saying she's at her happiest right now - when she's cut Lily from her life. Ouch! I knew they were never as good friends as they claimed to be - I think there was a lot of rivalry and jealousy there.

Reactions: 29

Hally34

VIP Member
I refuse to believe that she's at her happiest now when she looks such a state. That's just more BS from Anna. She looks as though she doesn't practice basic hygiene these days. In that pic from when they first moved into their house she looks so much better than she does now.

As for her saying she's at her happiest right now - when she's cut Lily from her life. Ouch! I knew they were never as good friends as they claimed to be - I think there was a lot of rivalry and jealousy there.
I actually think it’s Lily that is doing better since the ‘divorce’. She seems to have a very active social life. She seems more confident too since she’s got a bit slimmer. Anna seems to have become a total recluse. Looking rough and Mark seems more overpowering then ever…

Reactions: 28

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I thought she was recommending cashmere combs and debobblers the other day. That cardigan needs a debobble.
I don't think that people should be expected to use Botox. It's a personal decision and a huge amount of money long-term.
Girl just needs a foundation that matches her skin color, some consistent hydra facials, pasta that’s cooked day of, water (that doesn’t contain squash) and a properly insulated house.

• Haha
  • Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I was going to ask, how can you not notice that they've fallen out, they haven't released any videos together anymore!? But then I went to Anna's channel and now wonder if she's actually deleted most traces of Lily. The only thing I found is a playlist with their old beauty chats from 7/8 years ago. If you go to Lily's channel, you can still see Anna in the thumbnails of all the vlogs she appeared in, the last one was ten months ago. So did Anna actually delete, or did Lily really appear so rarely on her channel?

• Wow

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
After watching the video I feel the need to dip my entire TV into antibacterial gel. The filthy jumper. The joggers with yellowing knees. The glimpse of the brown soles of her sock. Plus her weird urge to talk about how she hasn’t showered or changed her clothes.

• Sick
  • Haha

MissD

The thing about her “capsule wardrobe advice” is that she’s acting like she’s helping people put together outfits with stuff that they have in their wardrobe. I don’t know about others, but I don’t own millions of pairs of ill fitting jeans, dresses that make me look like I’m in a cult, and expensive designer jackets / bags 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

peppin

VIP Member
This is genuinely the kind of outfit I’d wear to put the bins out….whatever I’m wearing around the house, slip on shoes, and then a coat that’s to hand so I don’t get cold. This is Fashun to her…..
Anna is that person who sees a certain aesthetic doing numbers on social media and immediately adopts it with no regard to her body, style preferences or lifestyle. 🥴 No, you aren't a model off-duty or 20-something-year-old girl living her best messy life in Paris.

andreaoid

I just think she struggles with being a mum. She did it, she had one child, it hasn't been great and she's over it. Before the baby, she used to be a fence sitter. Now she wants to go back to being herself, albeit slimmer and grungier self. She even sold her baby clothes a few months after Ralph being born. Something really tells me she regrets all of it, hence, the constant need to go away without the kid and to appear a single female in her insta pics.
It would be an interesting topic to speak about but Anna isn't the one to speak about difficult stuff. I am sure there are a lot of women who feel the same.

• Heart

Easy Bake

Today Anna did a ( Hey Lily, I'm thinner than you vlog) Is this woman under house arrest ?Every bit of her workout is done at home. She works from home and orders online from home. So insular and boring.

• Sick

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
For years it’s just good vibes only/ everything is awesome/ mind your own business. And now it’s this “mental health” speech with all the personality of a motivational postcard.

Of course nobody is denying that she might have genuine problems, but in this context it just comes across as insincere and yet another thing to monetise.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Can Anna think for herself whenever she’s with Mark? It’s embarrassing when they’re on screen together and all she does is “yep, yeah” and agree with him. Their convos are so clunky. She knows it HER channel, but she always seems to default to him when they film together. It’s bizarre.

• Sick

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
The Newtons surely deserve a first family vacation of the year after all this stress and hard work today. Phew! They almost did a full 8 hour shift!

• Haha
I thought she was recommending cashmere combs and debobblers the other day. That cardigan needs a debobble.
I don't think that people should be expected to use Botox. It's a personal decision and a huge amount of money long-term.

Reactions: 27

glossy_jo

I just don’t get her 'style’ now, who would have envisioned Lils would have ended up being the better dressed of the two (just). Today’s outfit is shocking. Black leather jacket with light coloured denim…. And beige birks NO!
I do wonder how you lot on here dress when you say stuff like this. Lily’s style is frumpy as hell. Anna does get away with the clean-girl, chic minimal look. I loved her outfit today. Admittedly, some stuff, like the beige boiler suit, is bad and ill-fitting, but the way people talk on here, you are all wearing blouses and cardigans with skinny jeans and black boots circa 2014.

• Haha
  • Wow

imtakingabath

VIP Member
True, but since I’m guessing the reason their friendship/work relationship ended is an absolute childish one, or one that could have been solved if they had some social skills, it’s probably best they don’t talk about it. They benefitted from working together for almost ten years so yeah, you’d think it would makes to address their fallout, but I don’t think we ever will hear anything about it. Zoe and Louise had the biggest YT friendship at the time and have never once addressed why the stopped talking. Neither will Beige and Beiger.
Beige and Beiger should be a thread title for one of them 😂

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
I kind of realised today why is Anna's both written and spoken content so annoying. It's the use of multiple "trendy" phrases in one sentence. Why not say, I have become a blusher girlie, or I am in my blusher era? But no, it has to be both.
(I also wish she didn't call herself this girlie, or that girlie. You're thirty Anna).
Screenshot_20230121-042503~2.png

• Haha