Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ccc123000

Chatty Member
It's not just the drab colors and unkempt face/hair. It's her whole vibe. Something is terribly wrong with her these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

peppin

VIP Member
She never used to be as bad as this, it makes me wonder if Mark is struggling with something and she's over compensating by trying to big him up all the time

View attachment 1938480
Even if they were going through some issues, why would she (or anyone) think that posting a snippet that reads like a direct quote from The Stepford Wives PUBLICALLY would make it any better?

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
The dynamic between her and Mark when he is filming her doing a tour of the reno site is… troubling. She defers to him the entire time, repeats after him and is constantly checking in with him that she’s getting it right and wringing her hands. Then in the bit where they’re sitting down to talk she will be mid-sentence and he just launches in to talk over her. I can’t bear him and if she was one of my friends I’d be so sad that she’d just become a satellite of her dull husband. I also hate people wearing hats/caps indoors, is it a receding hairline thing? (Not that he could help that, not shaming anyone for it)

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
It’s such a shame it’s just about driving clicks these days, not style.
For Anna it’s essentially:
> buys stuff from NAP (often on sale)
> uses it as ‘what’s new in my wardrobe’ / haul content
> all items affiliate linked - ker-ching for Anna for 30 days
> NAP review their aff link traffic, invite the highest generators to events
> give those influencers free/discounted items
> items get used as content, everything affiliate linked
> Anna sells the worn items on depop
> repeat ad naseum

It’s so depressing

• Angry
  • Sick

Abc802

I feel like she's not getting enough credit here. I'd actually say most of her content is de-influencing to me 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 32

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Jesus. Nothing goes.
IMG_20230125_182221.jpg

(I do like the top)

ETA: just noticed the Birks in the background 🤣
Bet she was deliberating between them and the black sandals.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

prive0505

Chatty Member
I can’t believe in her new workout vlog Anna admitted to wearing the same workout clothes for several days/workouts in a row because in some workouts she ‘sweats less than others’ 🤢🤢🤢 they’re still full of bacteria no matter how much you sweat.

And why can’t she shower before actually eating her food? It’s not like she has anywhere to rush to. watching her eat her breakfast with hair covered in sweat was enough to put me off my own lunch.

• Sick
  • Wow

peppin

VIP Member
who would have envisioned Lils would have ended up being the better dressed of the two
is she the better dressed tho? 😬
20230330_174541.jpg

20230330_174618.jpg

20230330_174932.jpg

20230330_174915.jpg

20230330_174844.jpg

20230330_174947.jpg

20230330_175016.jpg

I do wonder how you lot on here dress when you say stuff like this. Lily’s style is frumpy as hell. Anna does get away with the clean-girl, chic minimal look. I loved her outfit today. Admittedly, some stuff, like the beige boiler suit, is bad and ill-fitting, but the way people talk on here, you are all wearing blouses and cardigans with skinny jeans and black boots circa 2014.
Anna's neither chic, nor does she have a personal style. (Which is something that imo can elevate even pieces that are objectively considered ugly.) I didn't like her style before either bc it was boring and basically just things that were trendy then, but at least her followers could afford pieces they liked + she didn't buy new shit every day. As long as she's going to consider herself a capsule fashion guru and trying to make money out of it, I am going to comment on her lack of knowledge about proportions, sustainability as well as her quite obvious shopping addiction combined with promoting mindless consumption on tattle. And I will wear a trash bag while doing it, if I please.

• Haha
  • Heart

Abc802

How is this the same person? The way her style has gone downhill over the last few years is quite shocking when you compare her old pics to today’s 😳
Looks like before and after of joining a cult and living in an underground bunker for a year

• Haha

queenamber

VIP Member
I dip in and out of Anna's thread because I honestly find her too depressing to talk about. The beige sacks, the baggy clothes, the lifeless hair and dead expression. She really reminds me of those women in underground cults.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
According to his LinkedIn, he left his part-time position in Oct 2022 and is 'looking to move into Sustainability.'
OoOoOo is this my chance to finally steal Rich away from the Nobody Told Me Troll?!

I work in sustainability, Rich. Here to chat saving the planet, due diligence legislation, KPIs and impact data whenever you want to 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 30

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
Between the lines, a lot of her “hard reset” and “self care moments” are about getting skinny.

• Sick

lyrabel

Honestly you could tell me that's their house today not when they first got the keys and I would believe it. Nothing on the walls, no colour, nothing done to the floor..